Online now
Online now

Narcissist ex-domme

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 30, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 30, 2020
@Redamancy
Quote: Dommes are in control but that does not give them the freedom to treat submissives like trash. We are equal and should be treated with decency.

So let me get this straight. Are you saying that someone else decides what another persons freedom is? And are you seriously saying we're "equal" when in reality we're actually all different people, even if we're more alike then some people would care to admit?

Yes we all have "free will". But newsflash. You are not ENTITLED to be treated in ways you like. Or don't like even. WHO is deciding this? I have the freewill to treat you as I please, just like ANYONE ELSE has their free will to make their own actions, either by choice or impulse. And if someone treats ME like trash I don't complain about it. I don't bitch and whine and BLAME. Well, ok, maybe a bit of blaming. But you know what I mean. It's counter productive.

Instead I just keep fighting for what is fair and try to understand and be understood. Action. Reaction. Ask why. Communication. Someone can turn their back on me over and over and we'll find a way to work things out.

That is OUR choice. MY choice. And THEIR choice. No one can FORCE freewill. No matter what laws or rules or "public opinion" on the matter is, freewill is exactly that. It is YOURS. It is YOU. YOU will do what you do as you do, by choice or impulse, for better or for worse. No one else.

You can of course have people that are "similar". But no two people will ever have the same exact reasons. Some people are also into being treated like trash. But there's trash then there's tossed aside. Something I've had to deal with quite a fair bit.

And even there I find a way to work things out.

No one here has suggested that maybe, just maybe the communication has been lacking. Maybe it's not on the dom alone. Maybe subspace eater didn't challenge then hard enough to be "worth the effort". Maybe they pushed too hard and talked too much without making sense, which can be a flaw of mine. Maybe it's not JUST the dom.

No one is actually equal. But when it comes to communication one thing we all share is having to be aware and understand the situation so we can control it. Considering I'm seeing evidence of not understanding each other enough I'm chalking that down to ye old lack of communication.

IMO going from what I heard about the dom I think what they need is someone to challenge their logic. Consistently. You can get that in D/s relationships. Could be what they're sub consciously (or consciously) looking for.