Online now
Online now

How sexual Does a BDSM relationship need to be?

AllOfMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 30, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Jun 30, 2020
Thank you Skyrich ..for that information ☺️ I learn something new on the cage everyday Thanks
ThisIsTheWay​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020

I agree

ThisIsTheWay​(dom male) • Jul 1, 2020
Redamancy wrote:
skyrich wrote:
A common misconception and fallacy about BDSM is that: "It's all about sex". In fact many times, it's not AT ALL about sex. And, this makes for a good measure of a potential partner.

If you are approached by a potential dom, or if you approach him, it makes no difference, and the conversations rapidly runs to sex, or he wants naked pictures, or a "hook up". That's a solid red-flag that he's not a dom at all. What you have there is a Horny Net Geek.

A dom will be patient. He doesn't want to just jump into your panties. He wants your mind. He knows that if he has your mind, your body will be his as well. But, it's the mind that he wants first and foremost.

I agree completely! Being patient and willing to know a person on a deeper level is key, communication is number 1.

So, to answer your question: "How sexual does a BDSM relationship have to be?" Only as sexual as you WANT it to be.

Yes yes yes!!! I agree with this so much. Thank you for putting it so clearly into words.