Online now
Online now

Curious mind in search of a partner but how should take my first time ?

Mani
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020

Curious mind in search of a partner but how should take my f

Mani • Jun 23, 2020
Hi folks new to this community , would love to understand more about this to explore more
Remlud​(sub female){Not Yet}
3 years ago • Jun 24, 2020
Just want to say hi and welcome. I'm not sure the community understands the question? The title of your topic does not make sense. Might try rewording to get replies and better appropriate answers for what you are actually looking for.

Good luck icon_smile.gif
Mani
Mani • Jun 24, 2020
Thank you !! Im looking for people to connect and learn more about this community and lifestyle
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
I recommend looking at the forums and blogs posted here

You can learn a lot about the life just by reading their personal experiences..

Also don't be in a hurry to find someone!

There are some here that are referred as HNG

Horny net geeks

They're the ones you should be wary of. The ones who start off calling you slut and other names, the ones who want you to call him master after the 2nd message.

And the most important advice that I was given after a failed Dom relationship

Slow down!!
    The most loved post in topic
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 24, 2020
Mani wrote:
Thank you !! Im looking for people to connect and learn more about this community and lifestyle

Two words.

Control.

Fear.

Try to revolve everything around those two topics.

They also have sub topics. Anger always leads back to fear. "Fear of the situation." Which brings awareness and danger into play. etc. But with "control" even anger and fear can be good, positive, constructive things. Even subs can use that effectively as well as doms.

This in turn brings up topics like "Incentive" for the current situation. Rewards. Punishment. I want things. You want things. But being very clear about it. At the end of the day the best form of control is when you're clear and address concerns while still focusing on making the best of a situation, which can quickly lead to fun.

Example: Person A might do something bad. Doesn't matter what. Person B comes up behind them and presses a knife against their side with a deadly hissed warning. warnings. Threats. Then comes falling in line and forced oral and couch sex.

Danger. Warning. Clarity. Obedience. Rewards.

Not always that pattern of course. It's just to present an idea. At the end of the day it's about controlling the situation. Some people complain about "having to always be aware". But they're still idiots in my experience. It's those that "know the signs and flags", be it to avoid danger or steer into entertainment, that get better results. Either BE that person or make sure the other person is that aware. In the interest of safety, sanity and happiness. If neither of you are that aware then at least maintain an open mind and be willing to learn from any and every available source. Awareness is key. Key to avoiding danger, formulating ideas and knowing how to guide and lead into entertainment.
Mani
Mani • Jun 24, 2020
Thank you so much
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
How should you start? With the basics. Don't be in a rush to start a relationship. At 23 years old, you have a lot of inexperience and "rough edges" that need to be knocked off. (We all did).

Start off with exerting control over your OWN life. Be responsible for everything that comes under your dominion. Never say: "that's good enough", because it never is. A dominant is first and foremost a responsible individual. He *never* blames someone else for his own errors.

Try reading some blogs and forum posts. I recommend my blogs titled "Responsibility", "Commitment" and "The Journey". You may also want to read "Some Definitions" to understand the terms I use.

New, inexperienced doms are very often like over eager puppies in a crystal shop, running around and knocking everything over making a huge mess that someone else has to clean up. SLOW DOWN, before you hurt yourself or worse someone else.

Only after you've been able to master YOURSELF are you qualified to exert mastery over someone else.
Mani
Mani • Jun 24, 2020
Thank you my friend 🙏🏽