Online now
Online now

Daddy Issues

Fornicus
3 years ago • Jun 30, 2020

Daddy Issues

Fornicus • Jun 30, 2020
I’m new to the whole prospect of online D/s. I have had experience as a Dom where I am able to use affection and correction to obtain the trust in me, calm patience, and surrender of control into my hands.

I am trying to be creative to maintain the balance between Dom and sub online. However, I am still unsure as to how long a connection can be maintained without a physical interaction or reward for good behaviors. Or for that matter facilitate correction and more importantly discipline.

Have you had much experience with online Dom or subs? If so, I would appreciate hearing about what you feel worked best and what should be avoided
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020
i appreciate the question.

As with so much, this probably will come down to the individuals involved? We are physical, mental and emotional beings, but everyone is a different mix of those ingredients?

myself for example, i'm pretty cerebral and my brain, and to a lessor degree emotions, can be engaged online indefinitely. Where online fails for me is the physical, which is tangled up in my cognitive and emotional processes, especially sexually. Personally, i need that touch, the physical interaction, from another. For me it is actually counter productive when a Dom tries to 'touch' me by using me to touch myself. For me, it crosses a line and is like i am being asked to be a dom... which i am not.

i have a drawer full of toys, six cock cages, etc., that i never use. They were bought when i was fantasizing or imagining a Dom who would want to use them with me. Using them on myself feels pretend, even if a online dom asks me to do it. It feels like i am trying to dom myself, and it just doesn't work (for me) because i am not Dom and cannot dom myself.

So, for me, the mental and emotional can be maintained online, but the physical ultimates affects the dynamic, makes it incomplete for me. Especially if the Dom wants me to perform physical tasks on myself that They would otherwise be doing if They were present.
    The most loved post in topic