Online now
Online now

Recommendations please!

annabellestasia​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 6, 2020

Recommendations please!

I recommended an audio book last week - “Until the Sun Falls from the Sky”... I’ve now finished it and devestated that I’m not falling asleep with Lucien each night. Sob!

Does anyone else have any book recommendations that have a good, romantic storyline, (not just erotica!!), ideally some fantasy (warewolves, vampires, monsters etc) but not essential... But with a dominating, alpha Male as a MUST!

I can’t sleep tonight so I’m hoping one of you lovely people will at least save me from insomnia tomorrow 😂
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020
Have you read the Southern Vampire Mysteries series by Charlaine Harris ? True Blood is a good TV series, but the books that it’s based on are better: paranormal romance with some pretty decent romance scenes and characters that you really get to know fondly.
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • Jul 7, 2020
Nora Roberts, Irish Trilogy collection. Who doesn't love a tall, dark, strong, Irishman as the alpha male!
    The most loved post in topic
You guys are wonderful! Thank you.

@Kara, True Blood is my FAVE tv show, Sookie is incredible! If you recommend the books even if I’ve watched the show, I’ll give them a go! Especially as it’s a while since I watched.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
The Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis. The first book, Prince Of Wolves, is free on Google Play.

There are 12 books in all with several offshoot series....I'm friends with her on another social media platform. She write clean teen fantasy....

Wolves wolves everywhere ..hybrids humans, vampires, witches...the works.
WolfQueen wrote:
My go to fantasy romance

The kingmaker chronicles by Amanda Bouchet

Has an alpha male AND alpha female.
Greek mythology mixed in.

This sounds incredible! TYSM!