Online now
Online now

Recommendations please!

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020
My suggestion would be google free books on amazon and go from there . I have a good bit on my tablet that have werewolf, and all other types of shapeshifters . ... ugh tabletdead cant give you the exact names atm . Sorry
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020
I read and review books for authors. I don't read paranormal or vampires or stuff like that.
I read romance with hot sexy alpha males. TL Smith has some free books on Amazon and she's a fantastic author. As is TK Leigh sure has several free books as well. Aly Martinez is another. Cherise Sinclair writes some yummy BDSM you'll LOVE Master Z and his book is free on Amazon. Masters of Shadowland series. Also Jade West writes awesome taboo.
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 8, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2020
(insert Dracula Voice)

Blah blah! Maybe I should just turn into a bat, fly over there and bite you on the ....(CENSORED) lol icon_smile.gif
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
3 years ago • Jul 9, 2020
Hi there,
Check out Grace Goodwin Interstellar Series. I think one series has up to 20 books...Lots of Dominant Males, lots of erotica it could be a quick read for Saturday rainy afternoon.
You can find some of the books free on Amazon or Kindle, free on YouTube to listen and free to read on EpubPub. Books are stand alone but there are some connections to previous etc.

Enjoy
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 9, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 9, 2020
@ surreytrainer, I am with you on this one...

“Can you really beat the Story of O?”

... I believe not.

@ anabellestasia,

Perhaps the Gor books could be something you may enjoy?