Online now
Online now

BBW (Big Beautiful Women) Submissives/Littles

OlsUSNavy{None}
6 years ago • Sep 5, 2017
OlsUSNavy{None} • Sep 5, 2017
No one has the right to judge you, period.

We as D's do not have the right or obligation to demean your core persona.

That you submit to our wishes, obligated us to hold you up and improve you. Some may think differently, but in reality you are the only one with the right to change you.

I may enforce a diet on a sub that's healthy, but that diet benefits me. I'm not changing you, but I am trying to influence you. It's called leadership by example.
Jamesw
6 years ago • Sep 9, 2017
Jamesw • Sep 9, 2017
I truly love BBW women.
Villmarb​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 24, 2017
Villmarb​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2017
NEVER - EVER
be ashamed of who - what - even the size of yourself as a woman.
If a man or a Dom is attracted - the best is as the ole' cliche - "Whats Between the Ears"
that counts!
And you know Ms Marilyn Monroe in today's sizes would be a 16!
you GO girl!!
domjay37​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 25, 2017
domjay37​(dom male) • Oct 25, 2017
ok if peps judge others then they are the type of people to be around so of us men love bbw and other look for a concetion and others are just shallow they are every where all i can say the short time ive been on this sight i havent seen other judge anyone only tring to help eachother and have some fun so u are in a good place here
LittleMo​(sub female)
LittleMo​(sub female) • Oct 25, 2017
I completely agree with everyone speaking here. I used to have body image issues due to stretch marks covering my ass, thighs, and hips and not having a "perfect" hourglass figure. I used to be called fat when I am just really curvy. BDSM isn't about just the physical though... It's about reaching the mental spectrum through physical and emotional domination. A true Dom will realize that AND help you get past your insecurities. Feeling down about your body is one of the worst insecurities to have and the correct Dom will want you to feel good about yourself; not insult you or try to change you. He will love your body and your personality and mind just as it is and want you to feel the same way. In fact, the right Dom will probably spank your ass if you say anything to the contrary.

The difficult part though about all of this IS finding the right Dom. It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when there is so much freaking chaff. Either way though, I wish you all the best to find your RIGHT Dom because nothing is better than finding that one person to share this lifestyle with who loves you just as you are. I hope you can look back on what you posted and laugh for ever thinking anything different because your Dom has literally beat and loved the insecurities out of you. Until then, be yourself and accept that you are perfect just the way you are.

Love,
littlemo
TakenLower
TakenLower • Oct 25, 2017
You should read the post on my blog, “Great mind, so so body”
MagikStyx​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 26, 2017
MagikStyx​(dom male) • Oct 26, 2017
Im new to the room, but not to the lifestyle. This room is a big step for many newcomers...i welcome you here.

Our lifestyle is open to all genders, sizes, colors...etc

The next step is join the Society of Janus
and join a local munch group. Of yoj cant fond a friend to go with, give me a jingle.