Online now
Online now

What are some non-sexual traits or things that turn you guys on?

DrKrall
3 years ago • Jan 17, 2021
DrKrall • Jan 17, 2021
I actually have a problem with this, and I probably shouldn't confess, but showing submission, whether consciously or not.
A curtsy or addressing me as Sir. If a waitress does this she automatically gets a bigger tip. A curtsy can be so sublime no one else notices, and I always wonder if she can somehow sense my interest in BDSM. Especially if she lower her eyes slightly at the same time.

Skirts and dresses are other things I enjoy. I worked in a field dominated by women and it was this one girl who always made my day brighter. I couldn't put my finger on what it was until I realized she always wore dresses while all the others wore pants. I'm probably a chauvinist pig, but ...
KotaRello​(sub male){Shawn Kest}
From the sounds of it, DrKrall, it's not just submission, but it's when a female actually acts or dresses like a female. When they act feminine. I can somewhat relate in that matter. I'm gay, but I like guys that are guys. I can't stand guys that act girly. Makes me want to scream at them and tell them to man up. That they're not a woman. But I can also understand why a woman acts manly. In a fields dominated by men, they have to act manly to get anywhere. Sometimes it's nice for them to be reminded that acting like the female they are isn't a bad thing. I don't think it's chauvinistic to enjoy females being female.
CinderellaOnTheRun​(sub female){protected}
That is actually a very interesting question and I have enjoyed reading every single input from all the lovely people icon_smile.gif

For me there are two main aspects: the physical and the mental/emotional.

The Physical:
- Good posture;
- Neat, clean looks;
- Neatly trimmed beard (for some reason I find it adds character);
- Laughter lines around the eyes (It portrays a joyful person that expresses himself);
- Body hair;
- Big hands!

The Mental:
- Confidence (not narcissism!);
- Ability to admit faults;
- A knowledgeable person that like to constantly learn;
- Mannerisms;
- Humor;
- Maturity and understanding;
- Emotionally stable!
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 14, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 14, 2021
- ability to carry on a genuine conversation 🔥🔥

- passionate about life🔥🔥

- curious mind mingled with intellect🔥🔥

- fun loving!!🔥🔥

- can be vulnerable 🔥

- soulful expression of the eyes🔥

- hair I can run my fingers through🔥

- true compassion that is seen and doesn't need to be spoken to be known🔥

( and just thinking about these gets to me)
Kelpi
Kelpi • Jun 14, 2021
Her smile
her laugh
the way she makes me feel when I think of her
Most of all the better man she is making me
Miki
Miki • Jun 14, 2021
Turn Ons?

When I am ordered to wear a thong on a beach.. which I do not usually do, but when ordered to do so I will...

Otherwise, sexually speaking, I don't care about what he looks like.

"Just Do It!"