Online now
Online now

What do you use after a spanking?

BellaYellowRosé​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 11, 2020

What do you use after a spanking?

Subs and Doms I need your help. I am looking for recommendations on a cream/lotion or oil for after a spanking. What is your favorite to use?

Thank you in advance for all suggestions.
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
These are sir's recipes 1 cup aloe oil 1/4 cup coconut oil 1/2 cup oil of clove if the skin is not broken 5 oz vanilla extract if the skin is broken use medicated cream instead of extract to prevent infection. the clove oil will help take the sting out.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Arnica gel or cream can be helpful for inflammation and lasting soreness. It can reduce the bruising as well though so if you enjoy seeing the memory marks lasting a few days it may not be what you are looking for.
    The most loved post in topic
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jul 11, 2020
If the skin isn't broken but will be bruised heavily also heparin 6000 IU plus Arnica.

After your skin could calm down for a while this is helping agaist bruises too.
If you prefer home remedies instead of going to the pharmacy, you can mix a tincture with a tablespoon of vinegar and a little warm water. With a cotton pad, the mixture is dabbed directly onto the bruise. The effect: Vinegar is said to help the body distribute and dissolve clotted blood. The bruise will fade away faster.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2020
This is all depending on severity of the spanking. My wife likes it like to the point that a little rubbing and some cuddles works well enough.

Knew one sub who go so much adrenaline from spankings that the effects never bothered her, but she couldnt one down without an orgasm.

Also had the experience of meeting a sub who loved spankings so severe that her as would be red for days. Now most topical creams might help, survive found its best to treat it like a bad sun burn- chilled natural aloe
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
3 years ago • Jul 24, 2020
For clarification/ Did Someone just recommend a prescription only blood thinner? I’m a bit confused. In the United States Heparin is only administered in hospitals- never prescribed to take home. It also does not dissolve blood clots etc.. I can’t find anything Heparin does that would make it worth the risks.
That said: cayenne pepper ( fresh, seeds) does a lot of what people are looking for here:
“Cayenne peppers are natural blood thinners and have an effective impact on your body due to the presence of salicylates in them. The compound capsaicin present in cayenne helps promote smooth blood circulation and helps prevent blood clots.”
Much safer choice if one wants to go this route.
XRaven​(dom female)
XRaven​(dom female) • Jul 24, 2020
I use Arnica after flogging, caning, or for any visible cuts. For light bruises, I use my sub's preference. My previous sub preferred body butter from Kiehl's or St. Ives.
My Dear{Trust}
My Dear{Trust} • Jul 24, 2020
Heparin was recommended by someone not in the US, the joy of a Wotld Wude community is we get to learn of others.

Meanwhile, I had a Spanker who, on occasion would fill a very large plastic bag with ice and instruct me to lay on my belly. He would place that bag so that it fit to the curves of my body, between my legs, etc. It was wonderful, it was torture, it was delicious! Add in, after 20 minutes of that, my pussy would be cold-numbed in the most interesting way!

For my skin, I bruise easily, i like DerMend mixed equally with a lotion I have that has ginger, vitamin C, Arnica, and Tumeric in it.