Online now
Online now

Finding your limits

Nysa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 15, 2020

Finding your limits

Nysa​(sub female) • Jul 15, 2020
As a newbie, I realize that there is a lot that I don't know. I thought I had a decent idea of what my limits were until a conversation about several things I didn't know about caused very interesting reactions. So now I find myself questioning my limits. Is that usual? How do you know what your limits are on things that you've never actually tried?
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2020
Of course it is normal to question assumptions as you increase your knowledge. You may learn that something previously feared or viewed as extreme is actually a blase banality. Learning more about something may make it seem more attractive. These things are all normal.

Generally you can know at least some of your limits without ever trying them however. If the mere concept of something is so offensive to your very essence than no you do not need to try it. Nor do you have to try anything anyone suggests. If you do not want to try something that is perfectly fine. Anyone who says don't knock it tell you try it is an idiot and should be ignored.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 15, 2020
Self discovery is always a topic. If this is something you want to divenintonid sugest getting a list of all fetishes, if possible, and google them all. Not everything is for everyone. I dpnt like receiving anal. Never had, never will, it's just a thing I dont do