Online now
Online now

Your favourite activites for kinky online relationships?

Snowy​(switch gender queer)
3 years ago • Jul 17, 2020

Your favourite activites for kinky online relationships?

Recently, I've been wondering how an online relationship would even work not in person.
What are your favourite non-kinky or kinky ideas/activities of what to do with your partner/Dom/Sub/whatever else fits in the blank?
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 18, 2020
Chatting on Skype while I walk along the beach.
AllOfMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Jul 18, 2020
Toys that he can control long distance is always fun....watching TV together ...or video chat while I color ...๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
subbottomgoodboy​(sub male){No collar }
3 years ago • Jul 19, 2020
I would love to be cuckolded long distance. Knowing I canโ€™t do a thing about my dom fucking anyone she chooses while I wait with my penis caged until she says I can cum.. Letting other bigger men do things Iโ€™m not allowed..! Hot!!
SuperEight​(sub female)
SuperEight​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2020
1. Have fun surprise "dates" on the phone. Your partner could pick a destination they think you'll like and instruct you on how to get there without telling you where you'll end up. Talk to them while you send pics/videos of the place (lake, viewpoint, fun store). This idea can obviously go both ways.
2. Send pics of things that make you think of them throughout the day
3. Long-distance toys while face timing. Lovense is a good company for these things
4. Get and send them gifts, these do not necessarily need to be expensive. For instance, my Dom helped me create the garden on my balcony as He's a garden designer. I pressed and dried pieces from the garden and encased them in resin as a gift. That way He could have a piece of the garden we created together.
5. Spend time together, plan this time. Long-distance or online relationships are complicated and require effort. On days I cant dedicate a chunk of time to my Dom (due to life happening), we stay in touch in smaller ways. For instance, I always call Him on my way to work and message when I'm done. On errand days, we enjoy each others company even while grocery shopping or something.
6. My Dom gives me homework and I send pics/videos as proof. It can be as simple as having a healthy lunch or putting together a shopping list
    The most loved post in topic
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
I tell my Daddy that he is like a rabbit, so when ever I see one I take a pic of it and send it to him.
I send him little cards or drawings in the mail at random times so he is surprised.
We talk on the phone couple nights a week and video chat when we are both free. We also have play time through video chat.
We talk about our day, we always check in with each other to see how the other person is feeling, not just physically but emotionally.
Daddy will put me to bed, I send him pics of me and my stuffies all snuggled together. He always tells me "sweet dreams, message me when you wake up"
sroc
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
sroc • Jul 20, 2020
subbottomgoodboy wrote:
I would love to be cuckolded long distance. Knowing I canโ€™t do a thing about my dom fucking anyone she chooses while I wait with my penis caged until she says I can cum.. Letting other bigger men do things Iโ€™m not allowed..! Hot!!

I agree , I too would like something like this, & it could work long distance.