Online now
Online now

Are you a submissive/dominant in all areas of life or primarily sexually?

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 10, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Sep 10, 2020
Hi,
Well to begin I’m an “Alpha Female” within my career. I chose to be a force as well as make a name for myself in the field of acquisitions and I slayed and conquered!

When I met my Dom I was in the Army and my MOS was Chemical. He had previously served in his Country within the same branch but totally different because he was an Officer.

My Dom at the time was surprisingly shocked to know of my career choice because from the moment we met he knew I was submissive.

Within every other aspect of my life I am just the opposite of you, I love “serving him” and “pleasing him” outside of our sexual context and I’ve done just that for over 20 years while “slaying and conquering” in my career.

Now that I’ve exquisitely dominated within my career choice as well as made a name for myself I asked my Dom to be my Master because my needs, desires and wants have changed and grown.

Exquisite Master
I’ve always been an Alpha Male/Dominant in every aspect of my life. As an Italian male I was raised by the “Alpha Males” within my family from three generations.

In Europe our “lifestyle” if you will, has been around for many years. Submissive’s within the past 30+ years have been trained by a professional and even many years prior Italian women were raised to be her husband’s everything because she’s been promised to someone in an affluent family.

I’ve always knew I would find that perfect woman and she had to possess the following qualities:
Absolutely not Italian, Intelligent, independent, strong willed, determined, honest, career oriented, want to at least have two children, takes care of her appearance (because her health is my responsibility) and willing to learn whatever is needed to accommodate my needs because I’m absolutely everything she will ever need.

My sub/wife recently bestowed upon me the “gift” of being her Master and she was over 20 years ago my choice for life and two sets of twin males later, I have the most “Exquisite” woman in my life!
Exquisite​(sub female)
Hi,
Well to begin I’m an “Alpha Female” within my career. I chose to be a force as well as make a name for myself in the field of acquisitions and I slayed and conquered!

When I met my Dom I was in the Army and my MOS was Chemical. He had previously served in his Country within the same branch but totally different because he was an Officer.

My Dom at the time was surprisingly shocked to know of my career choice because from the moment we met he knew I was submissive.

Within every other aspect of my life I am just the opposite of you, I love “serving him” and “pleasing him” outside of our sexual context and I’ve done just that for over 20 years while “slaying and conquering” in my career.

Now that I’ve exquisitely dominated within my career choice as well as made a name for myself I asked my Dom to be my Master because my needs, desires and wants have changed and grown.

Exquisite Master
I’ve always been an Alpha Male/Dominant in every aspect of my life. As an Italian male I was raised by the “Alpha Males” within my family from three generations.

In Europe our “lifestyle” if you will, has been around for many years. Submissive’s within the past 30+ years have been trained by a professional and even many years prior Italian women were raised to be her husband’s everything because she’s been promised to someone in an affluent family.

I’ve always knew I would find that perfect woman and she had to possess the following qualities:
Absolutely not Italian, Intelligent, independent, strong willed, determined, honest, career oriented, want to at least have two children, takes care of her appearance (because her health is my responsibility) and willing to learn whatever is needed to accommodate my needs because I’m absolutely everything she will ever need.

My sub/wife recently bestowed upon me the “gift” of being her Master and she was over 20 years ago my choice for life and two sets of twin males later, I have the most “Exquisite” woman in my life!
Exquisite​(sub female)
Hi,

Exquisite Master

ASensualDom
ASensualDom • Sep 10, 2020
I'm Dominant in all areas, however, generally speaking in a relationship I'm mostly Dominant only sexually.
Throughout the day I'm extremely busy and devoted to my life mission so I always choose a partner that's independent and personally autonomous in all areas exception sexually.
Sympathetic Sadist​(sadist male)
For me it's dependent on what I'm doing, and/or who I'm with. I went through a lot of emotional abuse as a child by a bipolar mother who I had to regularly convince not to leave us forever; while reacting to my father with hostility and aggression as I entered my teen years. Coupled with bullying throughout my school years, I developed some serious issues with self confidence.

At about sixteen, I started violently losing my temper when challenged, criticized or mocked by other men. I badly hurt a few people, and the bullying finally stopped from guys. Girls however, could still hurt me very easily if they pushed the right buttons, making me easily manipulated emotionally. Some did so for fun.

After finally getting help, I was able to reconcile most of the violent temper, and can interact with women just fine, but I tend to be submissive toward them in (non sexual) personal and professional settings. I still cringe away or panic when my wife yells, or gets verbally nasty with me or my son (her own temper issues thanks to depression).

But... my temper isn't entirely gone. On a rare occasion, when I've been pushed too far verbally, I lash out in the same manner. Apparently, I'm an entirely different person. Or as she put it: I was "taunting" her "with crazy eyes."

In the bedroom, I'm the opposite. I like to cause pain. I love the sound of fear or pain in their voice. I love the looks of fear and agony. I love the sting of flesh on flesh when I slap her, whip her, choke her. I love the rush of power, knowing that in that space, I can be the brutal sadist that I can't dare to be in the real world. That I can use my size and strength the way I want to without being locked in a cage for it. In the bedroom, I'm free.
annabellestasia​(sub female)
It’s what makes it all the more sexy. Submitting when you’re not naturally submissive, makes it all the more special. I challenge any man to suggest he loves a woman who submits to everyone!
Ticket Shirt slave​(masochist male){male slave}
I'm sexually submissive to my Mistress. Behind closed doors, I'm sexually submissive to Her. We practice B&D with me being the one who receives the Discipline. But, in public we act as equals.
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Sep 11, 2020
Alpha submissive.
Soft spoken, reserved and polite.
Wide independent streak.
Can stand on my own.
But in the protective arms of a Dominant, I melt.
subdreamer​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020
subdreamer​(sub female) • Sep 11, 2020
While I am primarily a sub sexually, I feel like I have a switch personality at work. I work as a teacher, so I have to have a bit of dominant personality for classroom management, but I have always been a people pleaser who has trouble saying to things.....
Slavehandler​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020
Slavehandler​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2020
Personally I prefer to be the dominant one in general but it does not mean I will not ask or enquire about the other persons needs, wants or desired and take it into consideration. It does not mean I will do it but since I focus on emotional, psychological and sexual dominance and control, it is very important to keep the chosen person (her) submissive generally throughout the day for me to fully feel satisfied. Again, things are not that black and white. I never ask for sex for starters, anytime I find someone and they want me to ask for sex it is a big turn off. Anytime she is unable to have a intellectual conversation regardless of it being pretty low level is also a turn off. However in public I keep my nice persona more visible than the other side me, as it tends to work best in everyday situation. I do not want people to run away just because they do not know how to handle the private side, or the side they do not understand. So only the woman I end up with ever truly sees the 360 degree of me.