Online now
Online now

Does Size Matter Relationship Vs 1-Night Stand?

Established
3 years ago • Jul 26, 2020

Does Size Matter Relationship Vs 1-Night Stand?

Established • Jul 26, 2020
What do you think? Does the size of cock matter differently in a relationship vs a 1-night stand? Is there any hope for the hung; is there any hope for the micro; is there any hope for the average in either of those situations?

Hung = 7+“
Average = 5–6”

*and the sounds begin to resonate of zippers and tape measures as people with male anatomy begin to measure ...* 🤣
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 26, 2020
When you are together you are the biggest and the best. When you break up she tells all her friends that shes seen better endowed preemies.

I think dick size only matters to guys. Yes there are the size queens out there, but for the most part its a guy thing.

If you treat her good in bed she will come back for more. If you treat her like shit (and it wasn't consensual) then you will never see her again.
    The most loved post in topic
Larissa​(masochist female)
Larissa​(masochist female) • Jul 26, 2020
I guess it depends on a certain person. For me - the size does not matter. At all. It is really about what you are able to do with it... or without it. To have all night long, mind-blowing sex, cock does not have to be present at all icon_wink.gif
Sammy45​(sub female)
Sammy45​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2020
I would tend to agree with the previous posters

Size isn’t the bee all and end all

Yes the are folk who do but I genuinely think they are far fewer than you think

I would have thought by now size isn't a driver
It’s not about the size of the wand it how you wave it

There’s much much more to sex in any dynamic I would have thought - be that a one night stand or kink based relationship

I think men are generally more preoccupied with the size of their genitalia tbf and on other sites I’ve seen them hold up cans of cock, remote controls , bottles etc
I’ve often wondered if that because they have other insecurities and vulnerabilities Or is it bravado trying to impress

Personally for me it’s more about a chemistry or connection or even shared commonalities

I believe if you intrigue the mind the body will follow and everything after that is easy - not for everyone I understand
Sx

Last edited by * on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
It is the motion on the ocean, not the size of the waves that matter.

Yes, there are different sizes but each cock is as unique as people. They say that there are no two fingerprints that are alike...well, the same is true for cock. I LOVE getting to know the nuances of each cock, be they micro (yes, I've had one) or be they macro (had one of them too).

The Creator of us all created us to be individuals with special gifts and special ways that touch reaches us. The game (and as a Brat I love games) is to find that special touch. It's a treasure hunt of the highest magnitude.
HawkofOregon
HawkofOregon • Jul 26, 2020
I think this is one of those "questions of the ages", being asked since antiquity.

On a fetish site a few years ago, I mentioned "...it's not the size of the tool, but what can be done with it...", and the lady (a switch) with whom I was discussing the subject, indicated that a female that says that is being nice. Her opinion was that size matters.
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2020
I will be the first person to unashamedly say that size matters. Here’s my reason why: I get extremely wet to the point where I can soak through panties and if you’ve got a small dick I literally won’t feel it because there’s almost TOO MUCH lubrication in the way 🙄Lol.
DesertLizard​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020
DesertLizard​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2020
I think size does matter, but "size matters" ≠ "the bigger the better". Different dicks will work best for different chicks. E.g. Sunshinegirl says she needs a big cock because she gets extremely wet. By contrast, for me, average size (or even a little smaller than average size) is better because I'm not as "self-lubricating" and because my uterus is apparently "tipped" (which I only learned recently during an OBGyn visit–I was like WTF), which can make sex (in certain positions) painful for me if my partner is all too well endowed. I've never had sex with anyone whose penis turned out to be "too small" for me, although, of course, I can't rule out that that might happen at some point. I mean, I do like the feeling of "being filled out", so an extremely small penis might be a problem for me in that respect. Oh, and regarding relationship vs. one night stand, that doesn't make a difference for me in terms of the size of penis that I prefer, since it's the same vagina that it has to go in either way...
LitAngel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020
LitAngel​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2020
Well it kind of does lol... i can't, don't like them to big, it would have to be average. For me it's extremely painful, especially when guys want to be rough.