Online now
Online now

At which age did you realize your submission or Dominance?

tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Aug 1, 2020

Re: At which age did you realize your submission or Dominanc

kajirasubm wrote:
I was asked this question once, and it gave me pause.
My submission was simply natural to me.
Yet I began thinking ...what a great question -
When was my defining moment?

In retrospect...
There was this one boy whom I had such a crush on.
He held himself differently from all the others.
And was a bit of a lone wolf.
Friendly with everyone, but held himself apart.
He was well respected though.
His eyes were icy green and my heart would skip beats whenever he was near.
Our lockers were in the same row.
He at one end. I at the other.
One day I was running a bit late for class and trying to get my locker open, put books in and take out the ones I needed.
He walked over and very calmly said " let me"
He opened the locker, took the books from my hands and asked which ones I needed.
Did I answer???
I couldn't even breathe, let alone speak!
He carried my books to the class , and was waiting outside when my class ended.
Carried my books to the locker.
Asked me to have lunch with him.
When we got to the lunchroom , I explained to him that I never eat lunch, but of course I wanted to sit with him.
He quietly looked at me, and went to buy his lunch.
Brought back a strawberry dannon yogurt for me.
One word " eat."
More words " you'll eat lunch everyday with me."
Walked me to all my classes and met me afterwards.
By the end of the day, as he walked me to my school bus - he said " something about you , makes me want to take care of you "
Now back then, 14 was still 14.
We were simply good friends.
In retrospect, I realized that was the defining moment for me, in terms of whom I responded to and, " the why."
I will add that was my first encounter with a Dominant.
Interestingly we were both naturally drawn to each other.

When did you come to the realization of your submission or Dominance ?

Wow, what a great story.

i too have similar experiences that i can pin point through out my childhood that are examples of my sub nature as well as examples of other boys dom nature. As you note "14 was still 14," or in my case, as early as age 7, but i have quite of few experiences that have given me better understanding of my sub nature during my childhood retrospectively.

One of the experiences i think i've shared in The Cage was a neighbor boy i had a crush on at age 7. He used to be mean, and push the envelope with me and i always went back for more. One day He took me into His bathroom and showed me an enema nozzle, explaining in great detail and with a sort of lust in His eyes how it would be used. As soon as i got home, i found our family enema kit, removed the nozzle and followed His instructions, inserting it into myself imagining Him doing it to me.

I also had a cousin who i had a crush on and we spent a lot of time together ages 10-14, but especially around age 11. He was a year older, athletic and had all the markers of a budding Dom. When i was 11, His house was in walking distance from mine and i was at his house constantly. He always wanted to play tackle football. He was athletic and i was skinny and sort of weak. He'd always 'win' (a slaughter really), and He took great pleasure in tackling and subduing me (it wasn't hard). i didn't;t particularly like being roughed up, actually not at all, and would try to get Him to play something else. Invariably, we'd be back to Him wrestling me to the ground and subduing me. Though i didn't like the roughness, i always wanted to be with Him.

When i was 15, He had moved to a resort and my family was going to move to the same place. They sent me to live with my aunt and uncle and Him so i would not have to change schools. They had a small house at the lake and i had to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor next to His bed. His electric blanket control was next to my head and i used to turn it up to "High" when we went to bed, hoping He'd get hot and throw HIs covers off in His sleep. 15 was still 15 then, and though i wanted Him, i had no idea how to show it or go about trying to connect with Him in the way i felt. He'd lift weights and i'd watch adoringly, but nothing ever happened. i still have dreams about Him to this day though it has been decades since we've seen each other or talked.
tghtFLboy​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020
tghtFLboy​(sub male) • Aug 6, 2020
I was 23 years old and my friend from school and I had a few drinks. It was very unlike me, but we decided to mess around. I got on my knees and began to take his cock into my throat. I knew what I liked from girls so I tried my best to translate that for him. He got into it... very into it.

One second I was slowly making my way up and down his shaft, and the next thing I knew his hands were on the back of my head. He forcefully grabbed my head, pushed his cock down my throat, and held me there. Breathing through my nose buried in his pubes, I gagged on his cock. I was confused as I felt my cock rise while gagging... he let me go. He laughed while calling me a faggot. After releasing his load into my mouth and greedily swallowing it, I knew I was born to submit. Needless to say I did not receive a blow job back from him.

We both knocked out after that and haven’t really talked about it since. But it’s what made me realize I’m a submissive.
Feileks​(switch female)
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020
Feileks​(switch female) • Aug 6, 2020
I had some seen some pretty intense things in movies when I was like ten. It was confusing, amazing, scary and quite lonely, to say the least.
LittleWildling​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 7, 2020
When I was 14. It started with a book series for me. Yeah the sexual aspect was arousing, but it was the mental and emotional aspects, and how they were portrayed that really intrigued me.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Aug 7, 2020
Many moons ago i did the garden for a much older woman must have been at least 40, but think back to a time of formidable women , bras like fortresses, permed hair, stern stares etc etc
At the time i was big for my age and had lost my virginity a few years earlier ( a story for another time) anyway mrs lee gradually became more friendly, brought drinks out and chatted more and as with all boys around that age i was having horny thoughts !
Eventually she asked if i could do odd jobs around the house etc one day she asked me to bring the steps as she wanted some curtains hanging, in her bedroom a sanctum i hadn’t been in before , all perfume bottles hair brushes and hand mirrors ! Up the steps i go and am studiously hanging the curtains and i feel her hand “steadying” me on the steps, the hand moved oh so slowly into the leg of my shorts ! And well you can guess what she found , curtains finished i came down the steps and she was there stood smile, inclined her head and kissed me, I groped her rather crudely and clothes were shed! that started a summer of exploration! She first taught me how to satisfy her , hand tongue mouth hair brush and in turn she would use my cock in anyway possible , later on she had me do unheard of things with ropes and crops and slowly how to dominate her as she craved to be used, I took to it like a duck to water , so yes 1969/70 were my starting point in this incredible lifestyle!
May the gods of kink bless you Mrs Lee and thank you
Lilandian​(sub male)
Lilandian​(sub male) • Aug 7, 2020
Became curious when I was 20, only more getting a better understanding of what I am within literally the last year.
NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
I was interested in the question and started typing a reply. And ended up with something too damn long for those uninterested to have to scroll past. So, I pasted it over in my blog so no one would have to.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=52303

Anyway, have a great day. Whatever you need to make it that way.
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
3 years ago • Aug 15, 2020
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Aug 15, 2020
I knew I was not the same as others for years. Other people wanted to be out and doing, and I just wanted to help them. To make them happy.
But as for when I actually understood what that meant? I was 32 and I read a fanfiction, lol. It was an "oh, crap!" moment and everything fell into place.
Lovetoloveseven​(switch male)
13. The damsel in distress tied down began to interest me. I sided more with the villian than the hero though. The way she yearned satisfied something inside of me. It plays much into my Doming today. I am my Subs worst villian and greatest hero.
Feileks​(switch female)
Feileks​(switch female) • Aug 15, 2020
I was ten years old when I noticed the urges and fascination with some of the kinks I have to do that involve submitting.