Online now
Online now

At which age did you realize your submission or Dominance?

lithiumlips​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 15, 2020
lithiumlips​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2020
My boyfriend dressed up as V (from V for Vendetta) and pretended to kidnap me. He tied me up and blindfolded me since V wouldn’t want to be seen naked. He loved it, and I did too in a totally different way! Lol
I was 16 then
WickedDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 15, 2020
WickedDom​(dom male) • Aug 15, 2020
I sort of realized two different things at two different times. I realized I had a Dominant streak early on. I was probably 13. It was my first time, and my gf at the time and her friend had skipped school. We were drinking and just hanging out. My gf and I started making out and her friend was just sitting back watching. I sort of directed her to get involved. She did without question. I remember getting a rush from that. Later, I got involved with a couple who was in the Lifestyle. I was probably, 25. I had dabbled a bit before I met them, but it wasn't until I started going to their parties I really started to understand the roles. There was one particular instance, where I was given direction. I was essentially a Bull. Fuck her and do this to her kinda thing. I was entertainment. In this one instance, I just sort of had an epiphany. I realized that I was going against my nature. That sex was just a small part of the overall scheme of things. I did what I was asked to do, but after that I never put myself in a position like that again. I embraced my Dominance and haven't looked back since. To this day, I'm still leery of groups or couples. I won't be anyone's entertainment, unless it's my choice to be so.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 21, 2020
I have known I was a sub from the age of 5 but did not become a sexual feeling until I was 11 or 12 then the fantasies started Think about it logically that at least for me to be a sub to female authority is not too hard to understand we are under our parent's authority mom and dad most of my teachers were women. girls mature faster than boys and without meaning to make a generalization. Women and girls are better in the science field and math. They are also better at multi tasking . So I bow to female authority
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
I don't remember how old I was exactly but it was fairly young 8ish?... I found a book in the children's section of the library with a few different stories in it about animals getting up to adventures or something and there was a picture of a kitty? I think all wrapped up because he was doing something wrong or was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be and imagining being (or had been) captured and prepared to be eaten? The way he was tied and how he described the way he was feeling I remember made me kind of uncomfortable at first but I kept checking that book out of the library because I couldn't get that image out of my head or stop imagining being helpless like that at another's mercy. I've chased that feeling ever since.
MissMelisandre​(dom female)
I remember watching Batman on TV. I must have been about 6 years old. There was a scene where Julie Newmar as cat woman ties up batman to a table and toys with him. I thought that was amazing to be able to treat a man like that and I dressed as cat woman for halloween for many years. Then when I started kissing boys in high school I thought of myself as cat woman and liked to pin boys down when i kissed them. I used to straddle them and pin their arms down with my knees so I could slowly kiss them. And things just took off from there!
DeathRyder​(dom male)
DeathRyder​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2020
Grew up on a farm in wisconsin, having lots of friends and Interested in ropes tying things up and setting traps. Had a girl I was interested in and we always played in the barn. One thing led to another and a Dom rigger was born 8 yrs old, lost my virginity to my 16 yr old cousin while she was babysitting me at the old age of 6. So been busy for a few years
KittyisWatching​(sub female){Protected}

I love that meeting and relationship...

it's literally so cute!!!

I am unsure as to my answer.

When I was eight, I had a teacher that was the first one I respected. Also the first one I ever obeyed. I *later* found out he was a Dominant and then recognized what he did to me - he 'dommed' me all year long. I'm still slightly offended by that. But I adore him and we are still good friends. Even on facebook haha.

When I was eleven, I met my next teacher that I would obey and respect without question and would once again be unable to identify why. However, when I was 15 I learned he was a Dom and due to events that occurred that year, he became my first Mentor and Dom.

So....either eight, 11 or 15. I learned at 8 that I would only obey and respect MEN without question.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020
Tthomas • Aug 24, 2020
I have two instances. I will give you the short one. Dating when I was 20, the first time I pulled a dates hair when we were semi clothed. The way it took her breath away. That started me down the road. The next thing I knew I would tie her up, tell her to do things, she was very submissive. It ran its course. At the end she thanked me for doing those things FOR HER.
She never knew what it did for me.

Ask if you want the long one.
Miki
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020
Miki • Aug 24, 2020