Online now
Online now

At which age did you realize your submission or Dominance?

Skorpiosub for dom
2 years ago • Nov 15, 2021
Skorpiosub for dom • Nov 15, 2021
In my mid 30s, this guy I was with, looked me in the eyes as I was naked and with a growl said come over here and pulled me by my ankles to him, I was a hook, line and sinker sub. icon_smile.gif
Gomezadams​(masochist male)
I would say, 6 or 7. Batman was something I always watched, but the Adams Family really did it for me. They had a dungeon and a rack in their house and I wanted Morticia to lock me up. When I saw Cool Hand Luke it feed what would become a lifelong fascination with being locked in chains for extended periods of time. I then became obsessed with the Tower of London and wanting a woman to try out all the devices on me
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2021
I am never quite sure how to answer this question.
The best I can come up with is that I first heard the term BDSM many many many years ago. It was not until many years later that I found out there were others like me who like similar things that I did, as well as an entire group of people who like being on the receiving end of what I like to do.
I always thought it was just me and the handful of women ( that I would now identify as subs) that I met along the way.
In retrospect I would say that the first time I accessed the Dom side of myself was when I was a preteen.
crickhead​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 27, 2021

I was 10

crickhead​(sub male) • Nov 27, 2021
I'd read about chastity beltsin olden times and really wanted to be locked in one. It was about the same time I discovered masturbation, it was dry cum,but thought it must lead to something and I wanted to show a girl what o was doing, but I didn't have the nerve to ask her. I really wanted her to take control of me
TXGoldenGoddess​(dom female)
2 years ago • Nov 27, 2021
As a little girl growing up with only brothers, I noticed at a very early age they would do whatever I told them to.

I tried it at school and much to my surprise it worked!! I made all of the boys line up and do my bidding,, it was powerful!!

And I must say,, being the one of maybe 4 black girls in a majority white elementary school, having control over the white boys was even more powerful than I could even comprehend!!!