Online now
Online now

Calling all ddlg, all the variations of, and caregivers

Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020

Calling all ddlg, all the variations of, and caregivers

Welcome... here is a new forum topic the ddlg and all the variations of it.

Pleaseeee keep it respectful....this is not a dating post...and we love all here.

Littles/liddles/middles/bigs...there is a forum post just for us.

Please introduce yourself and tell us how long you have been on this side of the community.
    The most loved post in topic
Hi, I am Pale and I am a Liddle(little/middle). I have been on this side of the community for almost 10 years 🥰

Qu..what is your favorite littles date night activity?
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2020
*Peeks in*

well... My name is Auria. I go by "Chimmer" or "Chim" as well.
I don't really have an age-range, I'm pretty fluid when I embrace my little-traits. One moment I'll be cuddling my stuffie, Squidlet. Then the next I'll be fussing over which dress to wear when Daddy and I go out for Ice-cream.

I haven't been in this "niche" of the community for too long. A few months at best, I'd say. Daddy and I are still learning a lot, and discovering lots of new things.
little misAngel
little misAngel • Jul 27, 2020
thank you for this it beats alot thank you........ i how ever seek my daddy dom
DopplerEcho{PeRvErT}
DopplerEcho{PeRvErT} • Jul 27, 2020
Hi Pale and everyone else ITT. I'm a Daddy type. I've always been a caregiver. Here's my mixed feelings on that in list form.

Random Painful Things Daddy Doms Experience:

Chest hair puling.

Seeing them grow into the woman you always envisioned and move on.

Sneak Attack Pillow Fights.

Feeling their stress when you can't be with them.

Cheap and toxic toys.

Disappointing their little side.

An existential fear of waking up in a world with no pork products.

Being used as a kink dispenser or test dummy by new ones who want the ride and not your heart.

Missing set critical Lego parts from a new build.

Not being able to keep them on the farm. (Breakfast At Tiffany's reference)

Lack of cuddles and happy bubble time.

Watching new ones make mistakes and knowing you can't save them all.

Broken Crayons.
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2020
DopplerEcho wrote:
Feeling their stress when you can't be with them.

I get this. No bueno.

DopplerEcho wrote:
Cheap and toxic toys.

Sad face...

DopplerEcho wrote:
An existential fear of waking up in a world with no pork products.

Oh no, slow down there, Satan!

DopplerEcho wrote:
Sneak Attack Pillow Fights.

Excuse me, those are THE BEST! Especially if Daddy isn't looking and you get his back, or his butt!
TeachMeSomeManners
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 27, 2020
Hiiiiiiiieeeeeee!

I'm Holly. I've been a Middle before I knew there was a term for it! But it's only been in the last 3 or 4 months that I found a place I could express it! My Middle is in that very awkward age of being too big to be a little and too little to be a big. I have my stuffies - Juliet and Mr. Belfrey. And lots of nail polish!

Mr. DopplerEcho - the existential fear of waking up in a world of no pork products is quite real. Could you imagine NO BACON? NO SAUSAGE? Breakfast would never recover!
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
Hello! Lion Cub here. I am a litte. I don't feel like I really have a little age, but my best friend told me a general range for myself so others could get an idea of how to interact with me. She said I was between 2-5. I have soooo many stuffies! But my stuffed tiger, Tigre (tee-gree or tee-grey)(depends how I wanna say it) is the one who usually gets to play stuffie games with mommy.
Hmm...how long have I been a little is kinda complicated. I've always liked the childish things I like. But putting a label to everything, I started figuring it out at 18 but then there was the whole rejecting that side of myself for some reason. There was a lot of back and forth on it. Then started embracing it more last year but was still not quite comfortable, but now I am much more confident and comfortable with my little space.
TheChimera wrote:
*Peeks in*

well... My name is Auria. I go by "Chimmer" or "Chim" as well.
I don't really have an age-range, I'm pretty fluid when I embrace my little-traits. One moment I'll be cuddling my stuffie, Squidlet. Then the next I'll be fussing over which dress to wear when Daddy and I go out for Ice-cream.

I haven't been in this "niche" of the community for too long. A few months at best, I'd say. Daddy and I are still learning a lot, and discovering lots of new things.

Hey Chim!! I have seen you in the chat room! Welcome