Online now
Online now

Sub Support

individsenior​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
First, there are people who will do desperate things to survive hardships or avoid going about the business of life in an honest way. I am a submissive and have never wanted a 'leave everything to live with you' situation. I think it is crazy to enter into any relationship on a whim. I insist on taking time to get to know someone to determine whether they are honest, trustworthy, etc., etc., (enter all the positive qualities the person should have).
Any Dom who seeks a 'live in' should go through the process of taking time to choose that person, as if hiring someone for an important position in a company, checking credentials, etc.
Never send money to a non-family member or someone you only know through an Internet connection! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!
If a person is desperate and needing assistance of some kind, every community is full of churches, social services, food distribution centers such as Red Cross, etc., Refer the person to social services. I agree that there are many people in this poverty situation of their own doing. I was always taught that when I have a job, put aside some money for 'a rainy day,' as downturns, etc., always come along.