Online now
Online now

Sub Support

TalentedOptimist​(dom male){open}
3 years ago • Jul 31, 2020

Sub Support

Late post. Any submissive female business owners around here?

Just had a falling out because I refused to send additional funds. This woman makes more than I do. So let's try something different.

There are a bunch of grants available for female business owners, especially with COVID. Near overnight, female colleagues have asked me to help with child care, picking up kids and handyman stuff around the house. Finding out many agencies are shutting down or just not answering. And now I am noticing an EXPLOSION of women looking to be "live-in" slaves and dependents on here and other adult BDSM sites.

I enjoy being a dom, I do not enjoy being taken of advantage of financially or mentally. How about we give solutions to the environment many of us are living in? Instead of waiting for things to burn down then turning to BDSM as a save-all back up plan. I'm a human being, not a refuge with a dick shaped button you can push to get whatever you want.

Before you call me bitter or say I'm talking to the wrong women. Go read the first 5 pages of Submissive women looking for Dominant Men. Look at the rants. Understand my side before judging that it's entirely the dom's fault support and communication efforts don't work. Anyone else seen an increase in weird advances during COVID times?
    The most loved post in topic