Online now
Online now

The better collar

DjDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 1, 2020

The better collar

DjDom​(dom male) • Aug 1, 2020
So, recently, I was informed by a follow Dom that my musing and query had been too desperate or disinterested to sub women. With that being said, I present y’all a better resume:

While somewhat new to this site, and it’s trappings and benefits, I’m not new at all to this lifestyle. My last sub was my wife, who decided to take on her own Dom and express her true self. In doing so, she actively and positively encouraged me to find my own outside relationship to take things next level.

First and foremost, I’m a gentleman first, a caring and nurturing Dom second, that seeks to give not only the most varied amount of physical and emotional pleasure, but embraces a true quality aftercare time. I might not be a total Mr. Frederick or Mr. Grey, but I know my way around a woman’s body very well, but cherish her mind and her soul just as much. I understand the fine line of physical so as not to cross over into abuse.

I believe in offering choices and the freedom that comes with that, but then owning those choices for the duration of the choice. I believe women have beautiful bodies and are creatures to be celebrated for such and as such. Minds that are capable, pleasures that must be fulfilled. Doing so will please us both.

Every instrument, every technique, even every punishment has purpose; each does something unique. Open and honest communication, full commitment to this relationship is what I seek and what I offer. This will not be a haphazard kerfuffle.

A truly meaningful relationship awaits you, an earned collar upon training completion is your reward. Who shall join me?
    The most loved post in topic
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
I’d say start being active, write blogs, respond to things that interest you. It’s a way for someone to get to know you, I mean all of the above is great but the way someone responds to forum posts and what they write in blogs can be a much better gauge of them.