Online now
Online now

My Misdemeanour, please Help With Punishment!

MasterRon​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 14, 2020
MasterRon​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2020
First off, I think your Master would be the best one to answer this as he knows what would work as a punishment and what you would enjoy.

I have used the following on a former slave of mine and it will only work for people who don't enjoy public humiliation - have them write (or you write) offensive words about various parts of their in generally exposed places like arms legs collar bone region etc and have them wear clothes which cover these up. They will not be allowed to remove these writings for a specified period of time (a month was what I used) and they will have to then always wear clothes keeping in mind to cover everything up. Its inconvenient specially if your slave is working and its much more effective in tropical (warm) climates where covering up your full body can mean discomfort in the form of excessive sweating etc. It was quite effective in my particular case.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Aug 15, 2020
Me I'm more of a bitch (I am also a Sadist), punishment isn't to be enjoyed by a Dom or a submissive (unless your dynamic is for funishments ). Punishments also should show, how disappointed your Master is (in you), so if hes enjoying punishing you, how does that work to correct you? (your goal is to bring him enjoyment ALL the time, not just cause YOU screwed up). Your Master enjoys play or he wouldn't do it!. ..how are you learning from his disappointment in you? You need to see and feel his disappointment in YOU. His next move shouldn't be about "enjoyment" (his or yours) but so you learn from it, rather an action of correction.

IMO: Nothing works better than doing the reverse to play and not playing. Making sure punishment fits the crime, subs tend to remember when cause and effect come into play. Doesn't take to long to learn GOOD behavior is rewarded, bad gets you no where fast (more so if this is your first time breaking this rule/protocol).

Simply put: You didn't wait and showed yourself off to another without permission. You took it all off without a second thought to him or your place. I'd make sure your covered from head to toe for a long period of time, besides for my own (your Doms) needs. You "enjoy" showing it off! its not your body to show off. A constant reminder of that should make it sink in..NOT YOURS! You'd need to earn the right to take it off again! being a sub isn't always about fun, its about learning and growing in your role.
    The most loved post in topic