Online now
Online now

Is there such a role as a "toy"?

rosethorn​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020
rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2020
Thought you said you got the message yesterday? But you had a dynamic with the person?
Dynamics take a lot of time and work to build.
So i don't understand.
Are they two separate people?
maggiemae​(sub female)
maggiemae​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2020
Yes there is a role of toy. I am one. It’s for sexual gratification only and you best negotiate all boundaries and aftercare well before hand. It does sound like this fellow has issues, but it’s your life and ultimately your decision. Remember you can care about someone without having to be involved with them.
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2020
Yeah nothing about this sounds healthy. And I would consider by indulging him you are not helping fix him, you are just enabling his unhealthy desires. And indulging those rarely ends well for anyone.

Be safe.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2020
i read your profile to see what you seek or desire. You mentioned how.much you enjoyed your Daddy/lg dynamic and you had another D/s which I think you enjoyed. Without really knowing you it is hard to be really specific, but using the knowledge you liked the Daddy dynamic. i think what he is wanting is pretty far from that.

Seems like a very one sided kind of dynamic to me. Doesn't seem like he is looking for any kind of emotional connection so that is something to think about. Someone mentioned how much trust one would need to develop for what is described and i think that rings very true. I would think he might not be willing to invest the time and all to allow enough time to develop the level of trust i think is needed.

interesting that someone shared her experiences with him. Lot of information there.
AmericanPsycho{None}
AmericanPsycho{None} • Aug 12, 2020
I am the man she speaks of and yes I have very few reasons to feel. In fact I chose not to feel maybe it makes me sick but the true sadism by definition is to inflict pain without conscience. I find they people play the role of sadist. But fit it into a society driven limit. What happens when one gets free and doesn’t abide by the rules people give
AmericanPsycho{None}
The true fear of being prey to a sadist gets lost in these groups. So much influence of respect. Does the wolf hold the rabbit after he eats it. True domination is not defined by a submissive and her feelings of submission. I’m a hunter. And have no feeling of humanity for my prey. I am always amazed in these groups. When the true. Bondage sadism masochism is taken out of what it means. We doms hunt. Your subs hide.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
Yeah, that would have been great information about 10 months ago wouldnt it? I know who you are now. I just hope you realize you live in a society with laws that do not conform to your "sickness". The "wolf" does not get to sit there with a devoured "rabbit" in this country ...
AmericanPsycho{None}
I am not here to keep fighting with you submissive. This dynamic is dead and gone. You asked the question of toy. I was just explaining my point and what I see as a toy. This was not a invitation to keep beating the dead horse as you say.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
You do not have permission to address me as such. Move along.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2020
No a sadist derives pleasure from inflicting pain, not ignoring the feeling of others. What you describe would be definitionally a psychopath, one who advances their own interests with no empathy for others.