Online now
Online now

Is there such a role as a "toy"?

AmericanPsycho{None}
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
AmericanPsycho{None} • Aug 12, 2020
Always looking. According to you so tell me why do you keep responding. I would imagine your man you are vetting would not be happy with your antics. Please pay attention to your vetting and let me be
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
I do what I want, where I want, with whom I want.

https://youtu.be/HTvu1Yr3Ohk

Good luck. Move along on your path...

#NotEasilyIntimidated
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2020
You have been asked to leave. You have stayed and antagonized and as such ignored a boundary request by another person. I suggest you learn to become more respectful in future. Your presence has been requested to leave as a consequence of your own behaviour.
Please respect that request, boundary and limit. This is not acceptable.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2020
Fyi
She can respond as much as she wants to or likes on HER forum. Its none of your concern or business what she chooses to do with her time.
You don't like the responses stop posting... simples.
If you have an issue with what she is choosing to do with her time, again guess what .... its none of your concern. She hasn't offered you the gift of her submission, so move along cos .... thats right ... its it's not your business.
Especially as none of it is out of genuine concern for another human being. As you simply choose not to, thats on you not her.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 12, 2020
If it’s ok to address the original question...

“Is there such a role as a "toy"?”

I don’t know if it’s an “official” role, but I consider myself to be my Master’s toy, always. I give Him permission to do with me as He pleases. As was stated earlier by another, everything is of course based on a solid foundation of established trust.

Are there people who have a fetish for this type of “play” without it being within the realms of a relationship dynamic? Yes. I’ve known a few here and there. I think the difference with them though, is that both people knew what they were agreeing to.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
konvikdomination wrote:
Dominate are speaking.

Dominate is a verb... to do
DOMINANT is a noun... to be
Might need to learn the proper terms and usage as you “hunt”.... but then again seeing you flub them up will allow submissives to see the red flags. Nothing like opening messages to see “I am your Dominate, slut. You will now before me” or as such. Let’s you know to quickly block that person.

Dude... she didn’t ask you to chime in. If you had fully explained things during the time of your relationship, she wouldn’t be here seeking wisdom from others. Instead of being here arguing with her, let her find her knowledge and keep silent. By inserting yourself into this discussion you are exposing yourself as someone to be avoided. A predatory narcissist who throws a crybaby tantrum. You WERE anonymous but you chose to expose yourself... I suppose we should all thank you for that.

To the original question:
Being a toy can be fun. It isn’t an official title as it were but I abhor the micro-labeling culture that is going on currently. It falls under the umbrella of submission. You mutually agree that you want no romantic entanglements and it’s a sexually of physically gratify experience for both parties. Submissives in this role often get off on the degradation of being cast aside after use. By the same token you could also be a cherished possession and treated as a doll that is used and then placed on a shelf. I think that to say a Dominant should hold no respect for someone I’m that role is a HUGE red flag. That says this person will HARM (note I did not say hurt) without remorse and could potentially cause permanent damage.

I could go on and on about this... bringing in the tenets of a predator/prey (or primal) relationship, and of being a Sadist (I’m also that).... but it looks as though you get yourself tangled up with someone who needs therapy to work out his tender feelings and you, AriesGoddess need to learn block, delete and move the fuck on from douchebags.
FiveEyes​(sadist gender queer)
This is interesting. Here we have the poster posing a question about a message she just received. Yet much like your Mr. M Night Shyamalan, there is a twist. This message is from a person she has been in a relationship with for ten months! In a further twist, he shows up in the thread, and then this devolves into much bitter sniping between the aggrieved lovers. In the middle of the thread, the original poster changes her nickname. Others chime in on the original question, seemingly unaware that is was clearly a rhetorical swipe at a former partner. How exciting.

Clearly from the way this man communicates he is missing certain concepts. Yet this woman was with him for ten months and is just now questioning these things? Yes, yes, she is new. Surely she has read at least one of the many blogs, articles or posts on red flags? Surely she knows this person is not suitable? So much confusion here.

Yes, perhaps there exists a women who prefers her encounters with brutish uncaring men who treat the female form as crudely as they treat the English language. Yes, this woman might even desire nothing more than to be treated like an object.

I am puzzled as to how someone looking to be trained as a submissive (which is not a thing) would find themselves with someone like that man for ten months, allow them to blood and bruise her then suddenly come to the realization that this was not the path she sought. This is fine. This is rather late in the game and rather strange as well.

How did this man approach this dynamic? He is such a simple brute. How did he continue to engage with someone so opposed to his philosophy and methods?

The mind boggles at such questions. Perhaps either one of the persons in question might explain this strange situation.
KnottyBunny
Where does it say we were in a relationship for 10 months? I may have met him 10 months ago but that does not mean we were in a relationship. I would hardly call what we had a relationship at all. If you do have questions however, my inbox is open.

Great STORY though! icon_smile.gif
FiveEyes​(sadist gender queer)
"Where does it say we were in a relationship for 10 months? I may have met him 10 months ago but that does not mean we were in a relationship. I would hardly call what we had a relationship at all."

AriesGoddess wrote:
I've actually been in a dynamic with this person. In my experience, he just wants to physically and mentally abuse people. I wanted to be trained as a sub but it was always "lets see how much pain you can take".
I am new so I wanted to know if "toy" or what he wants... punching bag... is a role in this LS.

He always made sure I was safe. Aftercare though was just admiring his "artwork". If bleeding he would take care of it. I just dont understand what kind of role he is looking for. I care for this person, he has some issues. I believe the need to fix kicked in for me and that is why I tried so hard and so long.

I fell in love began sacrificing what I wanted to give him what he needed.

I am new so I wanted to know if "toy" or what he wants... punching bag... is a role in this LS.

Yes, this was a relationship. Not healthy or wise, but a relationship for sure. Please continue.
KnottyBunny
Met him does not constitue starting a relationship with somebody. I was very clear with what I wanted and he was very clear that he would contact me when he was capable of it. Five months later. So keep assuming.