Online now
Online now

Is there such a role as a "toy"?

rosethorn​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020

Hi Maggie

rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2020
maggiemae wrote:
Yes there is a role of toy. I am one. It’s for sexual gratification only and you best negotiate all boundaries and aftercare well before hand. It does sound like this fellow has issues, but it’s your life and ultimately your decision. Remember you can care about someone without having to be involved with them.

Hi Maggiemae,
Thanks for sharing, ive learnt something new today about the role/ concept of Toy. It's appreciated. icon_smile.gif
Rose

Last edited by * on Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total
ArtfulDodger​(sub female){collared}
Your words - "I care for this person, he has some issues. I believe the need to fix kicked in for me and that is why I tried so hard and so long."

Aside from the fact that what the two of you have been doing doesn't sound SAFE ("if I'm bleeding he takes care of it. " Seriously?? That's it??), SANE, ( "he just wants to physically and mentally abuse people. ") or CONSENSUAL ( "lets see how much pain you can take" - did you agree to this??), there is more going on here.

"He has some issues". Unless you are a licensed therapist, you cannot begin to "fix" whatever is broken inside him. Too many people (men and women alike) enter into a relationship thinking they can fix whatever shortcomings or issues the other person has. It never works. Regardless of why he is like he is (his mother was an alcoholic? His father deserted the family when he was a child??), he is a fully formed adult by now and is not going to change unless HE wants to change (which he obviously doesn't). You either have to accept the fact that he is clearly unable to form a healthy emotional attachment to another person or move on. This man is not a Dom; he is a soulless psychopath. Run! you deserve soooooo much better.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
He deserves what he needs too. It is what it is. Ive washed my hands of it. I just wanted to know what a "toy" was in the LS.

Thank you all for answering my question.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Man... I really want Toy to get a better rep...

I mean a Sadists Toy! That is a wet dream for me!! But you better keep moving if you think you can even begin to talk to me like that... never mind the zero respect you need to have for women to even type that out. What a pig. And Pigs belong in a pit and not a play pen.

Also, just to touch on some of the comments you had. I love being a Toy. I love a good Masochist. GOOD is the operative word, if not GREAT!

There is a stark difference. He is looking for humiliation (or he deserves not even that imo. From how you out it, he deserves nothing more than his hand... or a prison shower) And no. Sadism, toys, even slaves! Does not go hand in hand with humiliation.

To me humiliation is a mind game. Has nothing to do with what you do to someone body. Because BDSM is half mental play. Taking care of someone mind.

I am a Toy... but if you even think you will treat me like Sid. I will find you. And I will fuck you ip!
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
Thank you for the insight. I love to be played with and tossed around and beat and humiliated IN A SCENE. But I expect that the Sadist/Dom whatever Top role would have respect for me in that scene and actually care/love and mean it. Actual care!
TheChimera​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
TheChimera​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2020
I'll be honest, I read the first post and I'm not fully awake yet - I haven't read the entire thread. So this response is to the very 1st post made: I'll sum it up really simple.
Horny. Net. Geek.

Doesn't give a shit about you, just how fast they can drain their balls.

Next caller.
KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Aug 14, 2020
KnottyBunny • Aug 14, 2020
TheChimera wrote:
I'll be honest, I read the first post and I'm not fully awake yet - I haven't read the entire thread. So this response is to the very 1st post made: I'll sum it up really simple.
Horny. Net. Geek.

Doesn't give a shit about you, just how fast they can drain their balls.

Next caller.

Tha k y I u, but if you read the thread, there really is a lot more to it than that. To each their own. Thank you for sharing! xxx
tallslenderguy​(other male)
AriesGoddess wrote:
I love to be played with and tossed around and beat and humiliated IN A SCENE. But I expect that the Sadist/Dom whatever Top role would have respect for me in that scene and actually care/love and mean it. Actual care!

The movie series "Toy Story" came to my mind reading through all of this. i know, it may seem silly at first, but i think there may be something to it. In Toy Story, the toys are actually living beings, not just objects. There's some exploration of the very stuff we are talking about here, especially in the original, first "Toy Story" movie. One kid loves and cherishes His toys, and the toys love and cherish Him in return. The neighbor kid is destructive with His toys and they end up rebelling against Him and 'teaching him a lesson.'

The whole point of the four movie "Toy Story" series is love and affection, the toys 'being there' for the kid, but there is a symbiotic, nurturing exchange taking place. Of course, it's just a movie. Reality? We're human, we are not "toys" (or "wolves" or "rabbits" for that matter). This is the primary reason i do not get into "role play." To me, the element of unreality to "play" is an attempt to work around the real need/desire in order to meet the need/desire... but the 'unrealness' of role play (for me) ends up defeating the purpose.

i do not relate to S/m, especially the physical part of it. The only desire i have that comes close is spanking. That has only been fantasy on my part and always involves only hand spanking. The connection for me is never the pain, but having a Top/Doms hand print on my behind lol, so prolly doesn't qualify as masochist.

Intellectually though, i don't see S/m as a dynamic that can be lived out between novices or strangers. To me, there would have to be a deep bond and understanding to the dynamic, and i just don't see that happening here. Instead, i see a person who i would but into 'insta-dom" category. "Insta" in the sense that he didn't want a slave because "they are too much work." To me, he is more like the little kid who is torturing the neighbors cat or pulling wings off a fly. To me the over arching, defining attribute of an "insta-dom" is immaturity. A toddler is defined by their immaturity. They want it their way and they want it now. They cannot be reasoned with, and if you try, they throw a tantrum which is their way of shutting others out, disregarding them, while trying to get what they want/need. If you want this kind of person, you might be better served going to a local pre-school.

As an aside, the person referred to by the OP didn't seem to want an inanimate "toy" but a living being that could bleed, that would experience pain and fear ("rabbit").
tallslenderguy​(other male)
AriesGoddess wrote:
I love to be played with and tossed around and beat and humiliated IN A SCENE. But I expect that the Sadist/Dom whatever Top role would have respect for me in that scene and actually care/love and mean it. Actual care!

The movie series "Toy Story" came to my mind reading through all of this. i know, it may seem silly at first, but i think there may be something to it. In Toy Story, the toys are actually living beings, not just objects. There's some exploration of the very stuff we are talking about here, especially in the original, first "Toy Story" movie. One kid loves and cherishes His toys, and the toys love and cherish Him in return. The neighbor kid is destructive with His toys and they end up rebelling against Him and 'teaching him a lesson.'

The whole point of the four movie "Toy Story" series is love and affection, the toys 'being there' for the kid, but there is a symbiotic, nurturing exchange taking place. Of course, it's just a movie. Reality? We're human, we are not "toys" (or "wolves" or "rabbits" for that matter). This is the primary reason i do not get into "role play." To me, the element of unreality to "play" is an attempt to work around the real need/desire in order to meet the need/desire... but the 'unrealness' of role play (for me) ends up defeating the purpose.

i do not relate to S/m, especially the physical part of it. The only desire i have that comes close is spanking. That has only been fantasy on my part and always involves only hand spanking. The connection for me is never the pain, but having a Top/Doms hand print on my behind lol, so prolly doesn't qualify as masochist.

Intellectually though, i don't see S/m as a dynamic that can be lived out between novices or strangers. To me, there would have to be a deep bond and understanding to the dynamic, and i just don't see that happening here. Instead, i see a person who i would but into 'insta-dom" category. "Insta" in the sense that he didn't want a slave because "they are too much work." To me, he is more like the little kid who is torturing the neighbors cat or pulling wings off a fly. To me the over arching, defining attribute of an "insta-dom" is immaturity. A toddler is defined by their immaturity. They want it their way and they want it now. They cannot be reasoned with, and if you try, they throw a tantrum which is their way of shutting others out, disregarding them, while trying to get what they want/need. If you want this kind of person, you might be better served going to a local pre-school.

As an aside, the person referred to by the OP didn't seem to want an inanimate "toy" but a living being that could bleed, that would experience pain and fear ("rabbit").