Online now
Online now

Flr

bbwnctmt​(dom female)
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020

Flr

bbwnctmt​(dom female) • Aug 12, 2020
What do you like the most when you are in a relationship with a dominant? Is there anyone out there that does like when there mistress is the one that control everything in the FLR?
    The most loved post in topic
bbwnctmt​(dom female)
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
bbwnctmt​(dom female) • Aug 12, 2020
I can’t pm you at all cause I am not a member!! But I like the mommy part a lot how can we talk please
northeastsub
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
northeastsub • Aug 13, 2020
Discords kind of weird sorry this is not the person that you were talking to but your profile did catch my eye is a four digit code that you need plus the name I'm bound the screen you'll see it like mine is redfox#8114 just want you to know take care y'all
tinyrabbit​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020

Size does matter

tinyrabbit​(sub male) • Aug 22, 2020
I was educated by my mother and had to learn that women were superior, much more intelligent than men and she learned me that in a relationship the woman must be worshipped by the man and has to be in control. I am the kind of man who beleaves in FLR, my last wife had to get used to having total control. In the evening i asked her what clothes I had to wear the day after.
She decided i had to be home at 20h and if i wanted to meet a friend i had to ask permission. I still sit down when going to the toilet. Good boys sit.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020

FLR

Yes when I find the Domme I hope she will be the leader in all aspects but not before we meet. I made the mistake of letting potential dommes try to get money from me and i have given it but they had one excuse or another why they couldn't meet and wanted to keep doing online domination I need real time and if we progress to serious dating I may let them control the money but I hope to do that if and when we marry