Online now
Online now

High Pedestal and Expectations?

Johnny slave sub​(sub male){I'd most w}
3 years ago • Oct 15, 2020
So many of my writings here were responses to other blogs...all addressing various topics AND/or questions. I'll say this...I've not given my permission to reprint these responses to other friends I know on this site. These responses are all taken out of context.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 15, 2020
Hi! (Please be patient and read to the end)

Let me say I am new to this lifestyle and have never had a physical D/s relationship. At 64 years old and a devout Christian who would never have sex outside if marriage I may never have this relationship. I am content knowing I am in submission to the ultimate Master, Jesus Christ.

I came to this site as a result of a Domme that approached me on a dating website. Of course, I initially said no. However, she was persistent. After she explained about the D/s relationship I started to become intrigued. So, being the way I am, I started doing online research.

I was surprised to realize that I was always a sub. It wasnt just a preference, it was who I am. It was my nature. It all began to make my life make sense. As a man I was always expected to be the leader, the provider, to take the reigns in and out if the bedroom. This was never who I was or am. All this was an epiphany for me.

I needed to say all that to get to answering your question. I'm not sure about other men. I think that most men are attracted to your strength and confidence. I think many men enjoy a strong woman in and out of the bedroom. Or. They may see you as a challenge. For me however attractive that would make you to me, I would see you from a different perspective.

I would see you as my Mistress. A woman that I would love to serve in whatever way possible. You be my completion, not just a strong partner. You would give me someone to whom I could be my real self around. To honor, respect and serve. A Total Power Exchange relationship where you are my reason for life. Consequently, I would give you the completion and satisfaction of fulfilling your purpose.

In the bedroom, I would be for your satisfaction. I would look only to bring you pleasure through allowing you to dominate me to the level you deem necessary for your satisfaction. This doesn't mean I would be weak, I would be what you desire. You are in control. My purpose is to be obedient.

So....you would be on a pedestal, but not as my trophy wife, but as my reason for being.

This is who you will be to a man that is a true sub. I dont know you or your preferences, but I am sure that what I have said touches you in a deep and meaningful way. I only shared all this to help you.

I would love to get your feedback either here or through a message.

Best wishes!
Global Goddess​(sadist female)
Thank you slavebilly! Yes that is insightful. Thank you! It sounds like Dommes really have nothing to worry about as long as they’re true to themselves and subs are try to themselves as well. Of course then you have all of the other aspects to potential relationships working or not working, but it does seem to take the pressure off knowing that their expectation is to serve, not merely to fulfill a fantasy. Thanks!
shortylotus​(dom female){ValueDom}
I have this every growing list of insecurities that wave and say hi to me from the bottom of my pedestal. The problem is as long as they consuming that space there will never be enough room for someone at the bottom to wait for me. I try to remember it was me who put them there, me who allows them to stay and me who needs to remove them.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 23, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 23, 2020
Quote: It sounds like Dommes really have nothing to worry about as long as they’re true to themselves and subs are try to themselves as well.

Just one problem with that. Most people actually don't know themselves as much as they care to admit. The very fact this thread even exists is proof of that. But Global Goddess actually admits they could do with knowing more to better themselves. A trait many people lack unfortunately.

We only really know ourselves when others open our eyes. But you might not LIKE or even WANT that. But the alternative is denial, deception and lies. To lie to "yourself". In turn this leads to doing the same to others. The danger speaks for itself. Ever wondered why freedom of speech is a thing? It's because there are times we can't trust our own perception. It's that simple. But how many people get their head out of their own asses and listen to you properly when you try to explain? This is what separates those that can be trusted and those that can't be. At least in regards to understanding each other. Two enemies on a battlefield can still admire and respect each other even if their beliefs oppose each other because of this. They KNOW each other. Actually SEE each other. UNDERSTAND each other. Which might have happened through challenging each other. With debates and words as much as whatever weapons they might use. It's why Solid Snake from the metal gear games is so praised. He's always someone that understands his enemies.

When someone assumes and pushes you away that's a fight. Chances are It's going to happen at some point, regardless of how close you are. You're forced to defend yourself. Alternatively you could go curl under a rock but then you're left with nothing but assumptions. Side affects of fleeing (or being tossed like shit) due to assumptions can result in depression, suicidal tendencies and insanity. Due to lack of closure. And all because you THOUGHT you knew when you really didn't. Or otherwise couldn't even defend yourself. Logic and facts don't go away just because you leave the person. And you will dig your own grave in the next situation with the next person if all you do is flee.

I would honestly have hostile abuse and threats tossed at me, because in those moments I know I can turn the volatile situations around into fun and games through presence. Quickly too. But assumptions? You don't know yourself if you assume the worst at every turn. Let alone me. You just THINK you do. But is it true? That is the question I present to you. I've always proven people wrong when they listen. That their irrational fears are unfounded. So what does this say of those that don't even stick around to find out? That they think they know themselves when they don't? That's the only conclusion I can come too.