Online now
Online now

Hypnosis And BDSM

The OLD SEA MAN
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020

Hypnosis And BDSM

The OLD SEA MAN • Aug 24, 2020
Hypnosis And BDSM
early in my journey, I started to look for ways to improve my control over my slave-for all the wrong reasons. I ended up with hypnosis. I studied a few subtypes of the art, and I ended up with Nuro Linguistic Hypnosis. Here are things about hypnosis most people don't know; you can't be hypnotized unless you want to; I can't make you do anything you usually wouldn't do. Now I can leave suggestions that direct you in a way that I want you to behave. In Masochisch, I can suggest that a word will cause pain becuse its what they want. Or in most females, a word will start an orgasm. I have been through repressed memories, even helped with phobias. The thing that bothers me is I get requests that some people want to lose themselves to mind control. BDSM is tied to sex -sex is a powerful tool in its self if you look at most cults, sex is used for control. If you combine the two sex control and hypnosis with someone with no ethics, you could find yourself in an awful place. What I am saying if your looking for that experience be very careful, you could end up with much more than you bargain for.
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Thank you for starting this discussion.

i love some of the idea behind hypnotism. There has been a few guys who tried to trance me, guys who 'knew' what they were doing, and i just thought it pretend and silly.

On the other hand, i have a deep inclination and attraction to being 'groomed.' i know there is generally a negative connotation with grooming, but i am not an innocent kid and it's something i want. Really, to me, both grooming and hypnotism speak to subtlety. To me, the most powerful form of domination is subtle, not overt. When a Dom can subtly influence me into wanting or needing something, that's a whole lot more powerful than force (which shuts me down).

i had a FB once who could have gone this direction with me had He understood His power. i met Him on CL after He approached me saying He liked giving massage. We wrote back and forth for some time, i'd say one of Him most powerful attributes was His patience. He never went to the next step until He had firmly planted Himself (psychologically). After getting me to a place where i wanted a massage from Him (badly) He casually introduced that He wanted me waiting naked, ass up and blind folded. By the time we got to that point, He'd established trust and that was no issue. Right from the beginning though, i wasn't conscious of it, but He was establishing subtle control from the beginning (we never discussed D/s, but that's what it was). He was also using a form of sensory deprivation with the blind fold to focus me on His voice and touch. When i look back, i saw what He called "massage" as a form of hypnosis and could see all sorts of places He could have gone with it.
The OLD SEA MAN
It's a slow process, and Nuro Linguistics is even when you are not in session. Its a pattern of talking and movement. Nothing is fast Nothing is force; it is about you accepting the loss of control. Your mind, the part you live in, is only about 5% of what goes on during the day. The rest is run by your subconscious and preprogrammed responses you learned over years and years. In that area is where I work, it takes time. I have built several protocols that are specifically for BDSM Pain-Pleasure-Dehuminazation-Control-Submission- each one addresses a specific purpose that I have found people seeking, and I have had the chance to practice on these type on individuals. I am still learning after 30 years, and I hope to continue learning. I have had success with online sessions as well to my amazement, and it can be very effective if the submissive is genuinely involved.
Cerise​(sub female){not search}
tallslenderguy (sub male) wrote: "When a Dom can subtly influence me into wanting or needing something, that's a whole lot more powerful than force (which shuts me down)."

Thank you, tsg, love this!

IMO-When a Dominant is interested, excited, centered and focused to learn and understand the mind of his potential submissive. The Dominant sets aside his/her needs and desires in order to concentrate on the submissive. Why? Because they know once the mind is captured, the body will follow.
Is this hypnosis? I'm not sure. Mind fuck? Maybe. Love? Could be.
The OLD SEA MAN
IMO-When a Dominant is interested, excited, centered and focused to learn and understand the mind of his potential submissive. The Dominant sets aside his/her needs and desires in order to concentrate on the submissive. Why? Because they know once the mind is captured, the body will follow.
Is this hypnosis? I'm not sure. Mind fuck? Maybe. Love? Could be.

The mind is the place where it all begins its Sex -Love-Hate-Pain-Pleasure- If you as a DOM dont understand this then you have alot to learn. I spent 3 years learning Oni massage just so I could give my subs the best orgasm they ever had. Then after a few years, I realized that even though it was a physical thing the mental part of it was more powerful. The fact I could bring her to orgasm anytime I wanted was so powerful and she knew it. Sometimes by giving a DOM becomes more Dominate.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2020
Hypnosis is edge play and very, very risky and the expertise, qualifications and ethics of the user is everything. My advise, don't get involved.
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
this is a very dangerous practice and goes against the rules this website try's to operate under safe sane and consensual this practice runs completely against the the consensual part because as you should be aware under hypnosis the subject can be induced over time to perform acts they would normally not allow.
The OLD SEA MAN
No, you're wrong. I have been doing this for 30 years. You can't hypnotize someone to do anything that they usually would not do. You cant Hypnotise someone against their will, nor can you leave suggestions counter to what this person desires. Say you want to stop smoking, and I leave a post-hypnotic suggestion to eat cheeseburgers that will be ignored completely. No matter what, you're still a rationally thinking person. Hypnotism is not brainwashing, as I alluded to earlier.