Online now
Online now

Hypnosis And BDSM

The OLD SEA MAN
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020
The OLD SEA MAN • Aug 24, 2020
Goodby guys It was an intersting few days but this community is not for me have a Great Life.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2020
sir james ladies wrote:
this is a very dangerous practice and goes against the rules this website try's to operate under safe sane and consensual this practice runs completely against the the consensual part because as you should be aware under hypnosis the subject can be induced over time to perform acts they would normally not allow.

This statement is so skewed and filled with misinformation that I don't know where to start.

Hypnosis is NOT a dangerous practice, and only someone who is not aware of what hypnosis actually is would make such a statement.

The state of hypnosis is a naturally occurring state of mind that we all go in and out of many times throughout the day. If hypnosis is inherently dangerous then we should all remain asleep 24/7.

Hypnosis can be a completely safe and sane practice, and there is no reason someone should not get involved with hypnosis together with someone they trust. It is no different than allowing someone to restrain and flog you, or many other kinky practices. Heck, you shouldn't get in a car and allow someone to drive you to a new location if you don't trust their driving. Why would you allow someone to restrain and flog you if you didn't trust them? Participating in hypnosis is exactly the same.

I would even go so far as to say that it is MUCH more risky to allow someone to restrain and flog you, no matter what your trust level with them is, that it is to allow someone to do hypnosis with you. When under hypnosis you do not lose consciousness. You are awake and aware at all times, and you have the ability to take yourself out of the hypnotic state any time you feel uncomfortable about what the hypnotist is doing while you are under hypnosis. When you are restrained you do not have the ability to stop a flogging if the Dom is getting carried away. And, DO NOT try to say that's what safe words are for. I am absolutely certain that safe words have been ignored many more times than hypnosis has been intentionally misused. I have no actual statistics to support this, however those participating in kinky hypnosis is a definitely a smaller group than those who are participating in aspects of BDSM where a safe word is established. I definitely do not thing that the average hypnotist is more likely to misuse hypnosis than the average Dom is likely to ignore a preestablished safe word.

So, in regards to participating in hypnosis, the sky is not falling, no matter what the one who made these comments thinks is possible.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2020
dollMaker wrote:
Hypnosis is edge play and very, very risky and the expertise, qualifications and ethics of the user is everything. My advise, don't get involved.

This is like saying BDSM is very very risky, and the expertise, qualifications and ethics of the user is everything.

Why is it that you do not advise people to not get involved with BDSM?