Online now
Online now

Which traits make a Dominant or submissive attractive?

Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
3 years ago • Oct 16, 2020
I would say confidence is a major quality that I find attractive, to me there is nothing more off putting then a Dom that is insecure or needs constant validation.

I also look(ed) for someone who had a drive to protect and provide and shared my values and someone who I could create a shared vision of the future with.
Smooth Wolf
Smooth Wolf • Oct 16, 2020
A quote from a tv series is the best I have ever heard !
We are all born with two ears and only one mouth. So a good leader should listen more than he shouts.
You can substitute he for she.
It is straight to the point
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Oct 16, 2020
Great post!

I, myself am partial to an intelligent man with a great sense of humour. But this is true outside of the lifestyle also.
Specifically for a Dom, its that nuanced connection that comes from really good communication. You move, they move; they move, you move.
MariGold
MariGold • Oct 16, 2020
Honesty above all else!
Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Oct 17, 2020
My Master has a “presence” that’s apart of him. He walks in his truth!

He doesn’t listen with just his ears he listens with all of him to your body language, your voice, the tone at which you speak; before he respond.

His perception of any given situation.
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 17, 2020
So, I read through al the answers and thought I'd add my thoughts to the mix.
I find patience attractive. It's not loud or showy, but the ability to not get angry when life gets in the way of what we want to do is extremely attractive to me. It makes it even better when they lose all their patience in the bedroom and...yeah icon_smile.gif

I find decisiveness very attractive! I am notoriously indecisive on the small things (where to eat, that kind of thing) Someone that I can relax around and let make those choices is wonderful, and someone who knows what they want is very handsome!

Lastly and most importantly, I love it when my dominant respects my brain. Yes I want them to be smart! I want them to be confident in themselves and what they know, but I love it when my dominant knows that I have a brain and asks for m opinion on important things in their life. I have looked back on previous dynamics and the main thing the worst ones had in common were that the Dom saw me as someone to complete HIS checklist, and not as a person myself. If I am giving him my submission I want him to fully understand what a gift that really is.