Online now
Online now

Are you a true masochist?

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
KnottyBunny • Sep 3, 2020
Its not fake. It is rose gold. Nice try though. Typical liberal. Goodnight!
KnottyBunny
simplylaura wrote:
And I said... Nice fake collar. Have a good night.

I smell discrimination... lmao no, I wont stoop and play that "card" like you.

Putting myself into protection has no less meaning than you being collared by someone you trust other than yourself. Even if I explained it, it wouldn't matter to small minded people like you.. Your words do not diminish the meaning behind it to me. It symbolizes strength, and you won't bring me down or the meaning behind it.

Keep trying. Green is the only color I see right now with that statement.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
I'm not protected, I'm owned, living with my love in a beautiful home with our pets and I'm not envious at all. I have all I ever wanted and more. But my point is that: you chose to be derogatory toward my relationship and not respect the meaning behind it, when you yourself also wear something around your neck with meaning. It's hypocrisy at its finest.
KnottyBunny
If you are owned you are protected and that is a great thing.. this is the first time my "fake" collar has been brought up. Keep trying... I will keep responding until its time for bed. Us grown ups have jobs.

Last edited by * on Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total
KnottyBunny
Your little is showing in a masochist post. Better reign that in.
KnottyBunny
so, simply karen... getting back on topic... do you truly get sexual gratification out of pain and/or humiliation, or is it done simply out servitude? There is a difference. I think I just figured out how my initial post should have been worded for everyone.

Last edited by * on Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total
KnottyBunny
I want to get into cutting so badly! Have been derailed by others perception though.