Online now
Online now

Are you a true masochist?

simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
AriesGoddess wrote:
I'm guessing I should expect a response from {djinni} to protect you. Lol

Actually I am a grown adult who has freedom within my dynamic to say as I please and need no protection. She has no interest in jumping in to "defend" me and honestly is sitting next to me laughing at you. Shrug.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Sep 3, 2020
good... and?!?! What else?

The fact you bring up that she is sitting next to you is enough. Probably telling you what to say. Gotta love D/s.
AriesGoddess wrote:
I look forward to asking a simple question and everyone throwing it out of proportion except for the select few that know how to read a question that does not ask for opinion but fact. ...... insert eyeroll.... get off the soap box. No one deserves it. Wanna keep going. I got about another hour of having fun with this.

No thanks. I have my own real life SM relationship to go nurture.

Best of luck. Hopefully new iterations of you will bring heightened self-reflection.
KnottyBunny
You dont have SM... you have D/s so you really have no business on this post considering the initial question I asked. "Sub female" Opinion, not needed. Adios!
I'm not going to tout my real life hard core black hanky flagging masochistic history over the last 16 years. It's not a pissing contest

However... For one who is so derogatory toward D/s you sure were in a hurry to go buy a collar for yourself.

I'm done. Have a good night.
KnottyBunny
Lol flagging? What is that? New term. And no, I have apologized, said goodnight several times but the botxh kn you needs to keep going. Goodnight.
Keep talking. You give us more ammunition about just how inexperienced you are.

Flagging comes from gay leather, the predecessor of a lot of the SM we do in current times. It started roughly in the early 70's to let people know what you are in to. It's still used by a lot of people into BDSM and leather. Maybe you should learn some history.
KnottyBunny
Its just another made up term to make you feel better.. we already accept you
Goodnight. 😘
KnottyBunny
I said goodnight little one.