Online now
Online now

I often wonder

feathersonapond
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020

I often wonder

feathersonapond • Sep 2, 2020
What is it like to wake up next to a woman you have an undeniable bond with?

A woman who is your best friend, your emotional rock, your Lover, your Supreme Goddess. The slayer of your fears The protector of yourinsecurities.

A connection that feels so real, as deep, and widespread as the deep blue sea.

A Connection where the vulnerability and being completely open and honest is the applied standard.

Beyond even the amazing and fulfilling joy of human connection.

Is it foolish to believe a man can love a woman with his entire heart, while serving her as her submissive?

Is it possible to be completely realigned by her power
But yet she still loves you with all her Being? She still sees deep , strong , intelligent and loving .

In public the appearance of our two vessels is quite the presence. We represent each other well.

In private It’s a different story. Your feet are the focal point of my addiction. As well as your various aromas and Scents that permeate from magnificent physical manifestation.

We do all the things that we ignite our deepest and most hidden desires.

That we are able to experience the overwhelming euphoria of are pleasures.
And when we end the vanilla is just as pleasurable.

The movie nights sharing the sofa, massaging your feet and passing. Laughing, vibing , conversing about the most basic and complex topics are minds can handle.

Drives down the coast, road trips to the forest.
Floating through the Adriatic, rising trains through the alps.

Aaah the mind can be a wonderful place
    The most loved post in topic
emeX​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
emeX​(sub male) • Sep 2, 2020
I'm not sure if you're searching an answer or is this just a soliloquy 😕
Mark nw london uk​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
A woman who is your best friend, your emotional rock, your Lover, your Supreme Goddess. The slayer of your fears The protector of yourinsecurities.

===========
i wish i knew