Online now
Online now

Help with learning how to be a good sub

Lyssagirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020

Help with learning how to be a good sub

Lyssagirl​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2020
Good morning! I have no idea if this board is up already or not but I am so completely new to this lifestyle and I am trying to learn how to be a good sub. I don’t have a dom but I am trying to learn for when that time comes. Any advice would be appreciated!
happy husband​(dom male)
happy husband​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2020
Be honest , respectful and loyal to any man that you decide to have a relationship with, let him take the lead and see where it goes, don't be in a hurry
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
First and foremost, learn as much as you could as to who you are and what you want to be.

Doms and subs come in all sorts. Knowing what you want will help you find a compatible Dom. You cannot be a good sub to a Dom who is looking for a Master/slave relationship when you are more of a playful brat/little. You cannot be a good sub to a Dom who only wants weekly play time when you are looking for a 24/7 relationship.

Having said that, relationships are dynamic, in my case what started out as occasional play sessions turned into a full-fledge relationship with vanilla elements. As corny as it sounds, communicate, communicate, and communicate. So I guess learning how to express yourself is also very important. Be flexible, but know your limits.
    The most loved post in topic
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2020
Noting from your profile that you are also a Christian, there are a few forum threads (you will have to find them) that deal also with being a Christian and being in the BDSM lifestyle, they may also be of some assistance!
domwolf6969
3 years ago • Oct 24, 2020
domwolf6969 • Oct 24, 2020
Always listen to your inner voice...