Online now
Online now

How do you approach?

FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
3 years ago • Sep 9, 2020
That's not an approach that's underage harassment by pedophiles that can get those guys in federal prison and I hope that's where they end up. No Dom on their worst day would ever ever ever do that.

And for vanilla, the same, nobody does that crap to underage people unless they are pedophiles.

Thank you for taking a stand for those kids. Because there's not a whole lot of people even online that will do it.
@TaramaFor
Are you warped? How old are you?
How were you raised?

This mentions 4 grown 30yr old men that approached and grabbed CHILDREN that THEY DO NOT KNOW and those kids were frightened, and could have been kidnapped and probably would've been raped had Exquisite and her master or anyone in their right mind not been there HENCE the police showing up.

I don't care who the you are Dom, vanilla, alien whatever, if you grab me and I don't know you, I'm gonna beat the breaks off of you.

NO ....RESPECTABLE...Dom, vanilla, alien or whatever acts like a God damn monster when introducing themselves for the first time ever to some one.

Learn some manners.
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2020
Children are not allowed in here. If an underage person lies about their age, what is a guy to do? This place has safeguards but maybe they should require Credit Card Numbers even if they don't charge them..No One Under 18 can have a Credit Card.

But therein lies the angle of Trust. Give your CC number to a site located offshore? No thanks!

So here we have a conundrum, folks. No Kids Allowed, but how the fuck is Site Management supposed to keep them out? The Cage is based in Tel Aviv, Israel. A place I would not send credit card numbers to!
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 9, 2020
@Miki: You seem to assume the worst easily and use not thinking as an excuse to not try and use logic over your gut feelings. I'm sure SOME of the people you've come across are genuine creeps but what if you're mistaken and never found out? Fear and impulse lead to assumptions quite easily.

Overthinking CAN cause worrying if you get irrational with it. But you have to use your head and show you have a brain if you're going to A: Stay sane and be understanding. And B: Be prepared for when "out of the blue" situations happen. Which is really going to save your bacon when drama appears out of nowhere. Also C: Showing you have more to offer then "hi". complicated situations WILL happen. Others will have concerns for a number of reasons. Things won't be as simple as you want them to be. Are you prepared for that or do you go "Pretend it's all simple" and assume your own fear is the truth when it's irrational?

Too many people assume the worst easily when they don't bother to even consider things. To put it in "simple" terms I see this attitude/approach leading to drama often. Because, frankly, people. Didn't. Think. Sooner. Make of that what you will. Just because something is "simple" doesn't mean it's "safe".
@TamaraFor
"Too many people assume the worst easily when they don't bother to even consider things. To put it in "simple" terms I see this attitude/approach leading to drama often. Because, frankly, people. Didn't. Think. Sooner. Make of that what you will. Just because something is "simple" doesn't mean it's "safe"."

In the original post?
That was the worst for those KIDS.
It's illegal to approach and grab a child especially when the child doesn't have a clue of who the person is HENCE the police.

And no one on their right mind is going to consider anyone for their Dom when approached, for the FIRST time so controlling, that's a RED flag for a predator. 😐
Taramafor​(sub male)
@Feisty: The topic, and question, is how do you approach (in general). Kids was a PART of the first post. But I am addressing the topic/question. It's you that's focusing solely on the kids. The OP made it very clear that it's about approaching vanilla people. Unless you're assuming that means approaching kids...
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2020
FeistyMinx wrote:
@Miki
The post... The situation...the scene was in Mcdonald's parking lot... Not here 😐

Anyone who would meet anyone in a McDonalds parking lot.. is a fool. I am referring to a higher topic.. Some in here are not who they seem.

It requires Universal Precaution.

Just saying!
Taramafor​(sub male)
@Feisty: Ok then, random people. You're right on that account. However, If you know how to be clear and upfront with even vanilla people then by that logic you have experience with getting into those kind of conversations with someone regardless of wherever they're vanilla or BDSM focused. With exceptions to the rule.

Also, sometimes you do grab them. But only if there's that "flirty connection" and they don't mind. Groping someones butt will probably get you a slap across the face. But an arm around the waist can lead somewhere if you're huddling up at a campfire. Depends on how you do things. This is what people need to think about the most. Context.