Online now
Online now

Ever worried you’ll end up alone?

mastersgirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020

Ever worried you’ll end up alone?

mastersgirl​(sub female) • Sep 22, 2020
Do you ever worry that you’ll end up alone because your dom/sub side of you needs that other type of person to fulfill you? I’ve met so many “nice guys” but I don’t think they could ever slap me in bed or use me how I crave to be used.

Am I crazy? Would you date someone not in the life style? I worry I’ll regret it down the road. My personality can be a lot for someone who’s not a dom, I need someone who can handle me with confidence.

I’m just hoping I’m not alone in my fears
    The most loved post in topic
WyteTiger​(dom gender fluid){JuicyJess}
Very much so, i believe alot of people settle for less and give up their needs for it, im a male dom (95% of the time) and am absolutely afraid of being alone, even as a dom, a womans ex can make for trust issues and block a woman from being willing to fully submit, your needs need to line up and not conflict with boundaries, and thats just on the d/s relationship side of the relationship, theres still the entire basic relationship that whether you continue the d/s roles or not, still holds all the complications of a vanilla relationship, and people not in to bdsm can be just as afraid of it. Its a terrifying feeling but your far from alone in feeling it, whether its people like above that are in similair roles, people like me that are in an opposite role, or people in entirely different roles altogether, i think you fear is one of the most common fears we as a species have, especially if theres history of abandonment, mistrust, or mistreatment
Master Owner
Master Owner • Sep 22, 2020
Yes I am 63 years old and I have been a dom wanting a slave since I was about 6 or 7 and fear has kept me from having the owner slave Happy life I crave I am trying not to give up on my dreams but I should have acted on them long ago even though it was taboo
somethingclever​(sub female){Searching}
You’re not alone icon_smile.gif I believe that there are women (in my case) who are out there and are a good fit for me, but what worries me is that I will never meet them. Like you, I have met really nice people who unfortunately were not interested whatsoever in BDSM and in fact, it turned them away. On the other side of things, I have met women who are into BDSM but are not nice people.
I joined the site with hopes to make a foundation for meeting more people. I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for, too.
DangerouslySafe​(sadist male)
I am a very nice guy. I am very empathetic and compassionate and I will usually go out of my way to help someone out but that doesn't mean i am a push over and it wouldn't stop me from owning my dirty girl the way she needs to be owned. However unless I felt a connection with you and wanted to dominate you then you would probably never know that's who I am... And there are good reasons why that is too but I won't dive into all that...

But humans need interaction with other people. We are made that way. If you don't believe me look at the effects of solitary confinement. So if it is embedded in who we are then it will manifest itself in many ways depending on how we, as an individual, are designed. Each person's personality and characteristics determines how this need presents itself. Everyone has felt this but each individual deals with it differently. Fear of being alone is not much different than fear of heights on a basic level. However its proven that fear of being alone is much more basic and intense. Because our lifestyle is unique and not as common, it can make finding someone that aligns with your desires and needs more difficult and that definitely can make it more overwhelming. However you are by no means alone and you were designed to need that relationship and that is a good thing.

I don't know if you will find what you are looking for but this is my suggestion. Don't dismiss a nice guy as weak. Find out by letting him see your submissive side in a test... I think a lot of women want to be dominated but I wont waste time with someone I feel doesn't have a very dirty girl in them waiting to be discovered that also matches what I want. I will test and probe but only if something grabs my attention that makes me want to probe.
So this can trigger a Dom if its there but don't settle for one that won't take you like you need to be taken either... If its a need you have then settling for less would never satisfy and it will end badly at some point making you feel more isolated and lonely... Its not easy and I feel for anyone feeling overwhelmed cause I feel it at times too... Good luck and best wishes!
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I worry ALL the time! I just had that conversation in my head yesterday lol...even as a sub I’m not someone that even most Doms can handle or tolerate lol so my pool grows smaller. But 🤷🏽‍♀️ While at the moment I’m not actively trying at the moment I guess I keep hoping.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2020
OhGod yes, I have been afraid and worry all the time about being alone. its a natural feeling of fear of not finding that special someone you crave to be with.

I am 47yrs old been single over way too many years than I care to count. I crave the Master/slave Dom/sub relationship. I gave up hope of ever finding that someone for me In the past I settled and it end up not working out we both had different needs and different wants. She a vanilla, and me a lifestyle of bdsm. I a Dom seeking submission from my sub or full surrender from a slave. its a lifestyle I crave and hope it never comes to me being alone and hope I find the sub I desire to train how I want and bring out the best in and the sub me.
I hope to never end up alone and will work to that end.