Online now
Online now

Ever worried you’ll end up alone?

Defender​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020
Defender​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2020
The only thing I worry about is ending up dead.

Between now and then, I shall try to make the most of life.

So my attitude to being alone is:

Whatever......
Ak biman​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 3, 2020

Re: Ever worried you’ll end up alone?

Ak biman​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2020
Cum Slut Girl wrote:
Do you ever worry that you’ll end up alone because your dom/sub side of you needs that other type of person to fulfill you? I’ve met so many “nice guys” but I don’t think they could ever slap me in bed or use me how I crave to be used.

Am I crazy? Would you date someone not in the life style? I worry I’ll regret it down the road. My personality can be a lot for someone who’s not a dom, I need someone who can handle me with confidence.

I’m just hoping I’m not alone in my fears
Mr Fuzzy Bear​(dom male)
Mr Fuzzy Bear​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2020
I think about it daily, bit of a tug of war to be honest. I try to be realistic in thinking the likelihood of me finding my true love is slim to none but yet my heart refuses to give up. I try to build more walls around my heart in an attempt to shut the blasted thing up but it cries out even more. After over two years of being alone I continue to try training myself to let go and accept solitude yet here I am still trying. Settling is not the answer so what can you do? Continue to try and not give up because finding someone to spend the rest of your life with would be amazing!
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Nov 3, 2020
Every minute of ever day basically.
Notely
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020
Notely • Nov 6, 2020
And when she stopped looking for love , happiness and worth on the outside. She found peace on the inside.

• Relationship status : committed to inner peace , growth, authenticity, self love ,+ gratitude •
Notely
Notely • Nov 6, 2020
When you stop looking it happens. The best kind love will happen unexpected when you least expect. Not everyone will spark your soul because your soul has to spark with them. Have to learn how to read people. I had one person sparked my soul but they were in my soul family but was just information to help down the road person has to be in the kinder soul family as whole that more in the aliment. Right vibration in the right criteria in the same aliment at the right time it will just hit you.
Notely
Notely • Nov 6, 2020
Be yet mysterious but erotic leaving to the imagination risque just takes the right kind to walk in to see that magic.
MasterRaymond
MasterRaymond • Nov 6, 2020
That is a challenge. You can’t push yourself to be yourself when your in that kind of predicament. Does he know your a sub? Does he know himself that he is one? You need to find out everything you can to see if there is a dynamic for both of you.
LittleMissElmStreet​(sub female)
Not gonna lie he used to make fun of BDSM and only now that ive taken an initiative and bought light bondage gear(just to show him its not all bad or Necessarily about liking pain or any of that), its only recently he has been more open and serious about it. Ive been trying my luck at being more or less a switch, because truly all I Want is for him to Be happy, and i dont want to discourage him now that he is actually showing interest. Even with him not knowing much about BDSM, he is very much a sub. When we met though he never hinted at wanting to be dominated Though, but 5 years later annd now im here. I know that he’s at least starting to notice Im not always up for being the dom, but in his eyes, hes actually asked me if im just losing interest in sex. Its a struggle but i think i just need to be very blunt about my wants.... i fit the “push over” label to a tee 😬😬😬