Online now
Online now

How do I acquire a sub girl?

beach baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
beach baby​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2020
I think your choice of words are your own and therefore the perfect to use. I’m sure there is more than one sub that would like to be “acquired.“

To some, myself included, building trust and a relationship of sorts is very important. To others, I’m sure being taken control of immediately and even forcefully is their thing.

I think the best way is to be yourself, whatever brand of dominance that is, and seek out “girls” with complimentary desires.
DomJayy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
DomJayy​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
I think everyone is alittle tough on this guy for clearly just using the wrong word without meaning the intention of it 👀

Like many have said take the time to message and chat to any profiles you like and see if you both have similar interests and get on as people

Then you can build a dynamic around that

If you aren’t too sure what you are to do etc just look around cage and educate yourself as there are many ways to do so on here from reliable sources

Good luck!
JD Dom​(dom male)

Response

JD Dom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
somethingclever wrote:
We’re not property, we don’t get acquired. Slaves typically have a discussion and will sometimes sign a contract beforehand.
Try talking to a sub instead of trying to acquire them.

This seemed a little harsh and critical of the original poster. I don't think he meant anything negative, he was just using jargon. There isn't enough information here to know if he has good intent or not.
beach baby​(sub female)
beach baby​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2020
Also there are men on here that will block you if you say you aren’t into gang banging, which is ok but I could have done the blocking for him. icon_wink.gif

I’ve been told I wasn’t submissive because I was vocal about expecting the Dom I was talking to, to keep his word and not change the rules on me.

So... him saying he wants to acquire a sub just isn’t a big deal to me. I feel like those other two I had dealings with had every right to do what they did. They just needed something differently than I do and they need it with an intensity that prevents them from being polite about it I guess.
I'mME
3 years ago • Feb 15, 2021
I'mME • Feb 15, 2021
yack wrote:
I’m new to this stuff and I don’t know what words to use or not so my bad

Hi, I checked your profile out, and saw your age. I'm not here to age shame anyone, so with that said, I hope you would please keep an open mind. What preemptive led you to an interest in looking for a submissive ? What have you done to prepare for for being a responsible Dom ? What would you tell a sub (the things that would help make her feel as if she wants to confide in you) ? Are you familiar with S. S. C?

Before seeking a sub, do some reading and get a an idea of the different types of things that can and do exist in the lifestyle (kinks, fetishes, different dynamics).

Thanks
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 15, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Feb 15, 2021
It is important to note that this community, especially the online portion of it, is full to the brim with self righteousness. There are many who will ram their opinionated fist down your throat for using the incorrect terminology or make inspired jokes at your expense in order to impress the ones doing the face fucking. Learn from your mistakes, but do not let these people deter you from finding happiness.
There are no set rules here. It is not required that you get a mentor or spend ten years ‘growing up’. Everyone is different. Some of us need forty years to know ourselves. Some of us knew before we were taken seriously. It happens.
It is important to understand that, like with any general relationship, knowledge and how you present yourself are key. Learn the correct terminology. Find out what you enjoy and learn all you can about it. Practice, and create a profile of yourself as a Dom, then learn to properly market that profile. Find yourself, then find those who fit with your style.
Do not be the Dom for all subs.
That shit does not work.
I am not going to say that you will get nowhere with the way you started this thread. The trust is that there are quite a few around here who would gravitate towards that kind of mindset; even immediately write you off for not approaching in such an aggressive and objectifying manner (more than would care to admit). However, those people are the minority here, and a lot of what happens in the kink community of based on reputation, so unless you are prepared to exist solely in that realm of uncompromising alpha masculinity (most would label ‘toxic’), then I would recommend taking a softer approach. You may even be able to build up to that point in a purely compartmentalized way with someone who is typically very independent and self assured, but starting on the footing of equality (and maintaining that footing behind the scenes) will most likely place you somewhere successful.
Subs are people with wants and desires, and they are looking for Doms whose wants and desires (and competencies) complement theirs. Find your wants and desires, learn how to get them, then show them off and see who shows interest.
Be prepared for rejection. It happens, and oftentimes, it happens for senseless reasons, but that is life.
Good luck.
Miki
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
Miki • Feb 16, 2021
Take it easy on him, Girls!! He said he is new to this! You all wrote about treating Subs as Human Beings! Treat Him the Same!
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 16, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2021
Treat everyone like a HUMAN being until they prove they're not.

Be yourself or EVOLVE into the being you want to be

Expecting your opinion can overwrite anyone elses free will is WRONG.

Just cause you want a sub DOESNT automatically make you a Dom

Be accepting of ALL opinions while finding your answers

Submision is a gift worth MORE than dominance as dominance comes with acceptance, submision comes with TRUST