Online now
Online now

Age Gap

JD Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020

Age Gap

JD Dom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
I have no question at all that this topic has been visited before, but it's something I have had on my mind recently and would like some input.

I'm 53 and looking for a relationship again after a 30-year marriage. Although 30 years have gone by since I was in the dating pool, I find that I am still attracted to the same sorts of women physically. My brain didn't age with my body.

My specific question is this... do you all think a younger woman truly has the capacity to commit to a life-time relationship with an older man? I have 20 good years in me, I'm reckoning, but when I hit 80, what kind of life is that for a younger woman? If you are a younger woman who's into older men, have you considered this yourself?

I would really like to see some comments.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
Hi icon_smile.gif

Allow me just to share my own story & input on this subject.

Q: "do you all think a younger woman truly has the capacity to commit to a life-time relationship with an older man?"

A: IMO... Yes, I do think a younger woman has the capacity to commit to a lifetime relationship with an older man. I'm living proof of such... 15 years and counting. & yes, I am only 30. icon_smile.gif

Q: "but when I hit 80, what kind of life is that for a younger woman?"

A: IF she is the woman for you, vowing to be with you for the long haul, she should also know that people age & grow older. If you are older than her, you aging before her is just the obvious.. IF the two of you are meant to be together, age will not stand in the way in that regard... Can still live that happily ever after icon_smile.gif

**all this is based on my own opinion as well as the fact that I am a 'younger' woman, dedicated to an older man for half of my life, really.. Haha. Even when he turns grey and begins to walk around a little slower... I will still be by his side, loving him just as I have since day one!!**

Kore ☪️
    The most loved post in topic
JD Dom​(dom male)
Kore,

Thank you very much! You were exactly my target audience group I was hoping to hear from. Do you think you are unusual in your peer group, or an average mentality?
JD Dom​,

No problem.. I actually had a similar discussion earlier today. For me, IMO.. (always sure to put that) but I do think I am unusual. Reason I say that? Well, there are a few valid reasons, but the one I will share is because I was living the domestic life way before I even hit the age of 18.

Instead of the partying, drinking & hanging out that my peers did & still do til this day, lol... I was too busy worried about finances, roof over my head...ect... What I can say though, having my significant other there with me.. Mature in a sense that I quite hadn't reached yet, helped!!

As I said, my opinions are based on that which I've lived and been through to know.
JD Dom​(dom male)
One of the quantifiers to this question is based on my own experience. I met my ex when I was 22 and she was 18. We had a very satisfying BDSM-based relationship for many years. During the last few years she began changing. I would even accredit it as growing. She became independent, feminist and well... a bit bitter. She asked for a divorce last year out of the blue.
What this has to do with the question is this: I worry if I had a relationship with a young woman, would the same thing happen and I would find myself alone again when it was far too late to start over?
JD Dom​,
Your concern is valid to have. I'm sorry that happened to you & your relationship.

But, if I may speak freely... And I mean no harm or disregard, but... Age doesn't define anyone. A 20y.o. could do you better than a 50y.o. and that is also vice versa, IMO.

If a woman has ill intentions.. At some point they will show. And I said 'woman' because that is what the topic consists of... But, it also goes both ways.. On both sides of the /
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2020
At age 64 I wonder the same things. I have hope, but my life will not be less if I dont find a Mistress. I am content in my situation and life holds much more for me than just a Mistress.
larkspur​(sub female)
larkspur​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2020
I think to some degree this depends on the age gap and the relative maturity of the younger party. For myself, I understand myself a lot more now than I did in my 20s. I think it wouldve been difficult for a relationship to stand the test of changing with me as I grew into myself.

For who I am now in my 30s I think it's entirely possible. I think that activity levels have to be similar, but mind and energy are the things that lead my attraction. I've found myself with a crush on people who wouldn't be considered typical for my age group because of that.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2020
I just saw where "Rent a Girlfriend" Season 2 is to begin airing. Maybe you can advertise to rent a sub! Lol