Online now
Online now

Age Gap

gypsyprincess​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020
gypsyprincess​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2020
OnyxKore wrote:
Hi icon_smile.gif

Allow me just to share my own story & input on this subject.

Q: "do you all think a younger woman truly has the capacity to commit to a life-time relationship with an older man?"

A: IMO... Yes, I do think a younger woman has the capacity to commit to a lifetime relationship with an older man. I'm living proof of such... 15 years and counting. & yes, I am only 30. icon_smile.gif

Q: "but when I hit 80, what kind of life is that for a younger woman?"

A: IF she is the woman for you, vowing to be with you for the long haul, she should also know that people age & grow older. If you are older than her, you aging before her is just the obvious.. IF the two of you are meant to be together, age will not stand in the way in that regard... Can still live that happily ever after icon_smile.gif

**all this is based on my own opinion as well as the fact that I am a 'younger' woman, dedicated to an older man for half of my life, really.. Haha. Even when he turns grey and begins to walk around a little slower... I will still be by his side, loving him just as I have since day one!!**

Kore ☪️

Agree with everything above. I personally enjoy older men because I can connect with them better. I think in this day and age, age doesn't really matter its more about the person than anything else. Its not like we don't age either!
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Sep 26, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Sep 26, 2020
It is dependent upon the relationship.
Many younger women have amazing relationships with men who are older.
If it develops into love, genuine love...then she'll be there always..
She will be there to care for him when he becomes ill and 80.

I speak from experience.
JD Dom​(dom male)
JD Dom​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2020
Not even REMOTELY interested in renting a sub. I get enough offers from those lecherous sugar-babies as it is. Good grief!
LookinforDaddy​(sub female)
When I was younger, I was only with substantially older men. In my early 20s I had drastic changes occur within me and thus in my life. I then got married and he was my age. Now that I’ve been widowed, I thought I’d be fine with any age from 25-55. I still am in some cases possibly, but now I have 4 kids who want to do all the rough and tumble stuff a dad does, plus I’d love to remarry and have one or two more. So while for me, I can be attracted to much older, it becomes an issue of practicality and would depend heavily on the particular person.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Sep 26, 2020
A wise man once said “ you are only as old as the woman you feel”rather crude but it makes a point

For some people Daddy Dom is a choice
For some it’s a ploy to seduce younger women
For some there are darker connotations

For me it’s none of those, it’s who I am ! It’s what I am , it’s my reason for being !

Strangely as a true DD age is actually irrelevant almost meaningless, it’s not about that , it’s about attitude, the willingness to let me share their little, mittle, middle, big space. To be part of their life abd journey , to educate, nurture and develop!

So to answer the question, age gap doesn’t matter, attitude does

These are my thoughts, love them or hate them that’s your choice ! But Ddlg is mine please respect that
Stew xx
MariGold
MariGold • Sep 26, 2020
I think it depends what you mean by ‚younger women‘. I doubt one in her twenties knows what she wants already.

But being in my thirties, I prefer a man who has lived and knows what he wants and is up for commitment.

Age is nothing but a number. A quick mind and someone who can hold a conversation is much more appealing to me than a six pack, no matter the age.
Lexxa​(sub female)

Re: Age Gap

Lexxa​(sub female) • Sep 26, 2020
JD Dom wrote:

My specific question is this... do you all think a younger woman truly has the capacity to commit to a life-time relationship with an older man? I have 20 good years in me, I'm reckoning, but when I hit 80, what kind of life is that for a younger woman? If you are a younger woman who's into older men, have you considered this yourself?

I do consider this off and on, but then I remind myself that the only predictable thing in life is how unpredictable it is. Thus, I'm not going to turn away from something good now just because I'm uncertain of what lies ahead down the road.

My Dom and I are 20 years apart. He's 48 and I just turned 28. We're happy, enjoying life and enjoying each other. We haven't really discussed what things could look like 10, 20, 30+ years from now because frankly we could spend all the time in the world worrying about possibilities when ultimately neither of us has any way of knowing what the future holds. My own father was the picture of health, did triathlons, took care of himself, had regular physicals and always went to the doctor whenever he wasn't feeling well. He had just clocked the best time he'd ever had on his 20-mile bicycle route. The following day he suddenly and instantly dropped dead from a heart attack at the age of 59. He and my mother had mapped out the next 20+ years together only to have that entire plan ripped out from under them within 30 seconds. After that experience I no longer waste time worrying about the future because all I can control is right now. Sure I still plan and have a 401K and such but I no longer obsess over it and obsess over what my life will look like 20 years from now.

So, my answer is a little complex. I think ultimately we all only have the capacity to commit to right now. We can have expectations for said commitment to last longterm but that doesn't change that we can only live in the present. Personally I think it boils down to shared expectations between both parties. If a younger woman and an older man (and vice versa) share similar life expectations then I see no reason why they couldn't enjoy longterm happiness together. I believe that both parties' willingness to adjust those expectations to meet each other's needs as time progresses is imperative to longevity within any relationship.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
gypsyprincess wrote:
OnyxKore wrote:
Hi icon_smile.gif

Allow me just to share my own story & input on this subject.

Q: "do you all think a younger woman truly has the capacity to commit to a life-time relationship with an older man?"

A: IMO... Yes, I do think a younger woman has the capacity to commit to a lifetime relationship with an older man. I'm living proof of such... 15 years and counting. & yes, I am only 30. icon_smile.gif

Q: "but when I hit 80, what kind of life is that for a younger woman?"

A: IF she is the woman for you, vowing to be with you for the long haul, she should also know that people age & grow older. If you are older than her, you aging before her is just the obvious.. IF the two of you are meant to be together, age will not stand in the way in that regard... Can still live that happily ever after icon_smile.gif

**all this is based on my own opinion as well as the fact that I am a 'younger' woman, dedicated to an older man for half of my life, really.. Haha. Even when he turns grey and begins to walk around a little slower... I will still be by his side, loving him just as I have since day one!!**

Kore ☪️

Agree with everything above. I personally enjoy older men because I can connect with them better. I think in this day and age, age doesn't really matter its more about the person than anything else. Its not like we don't age either!

Thank you & yep!! You're exactly right... We as women certainly do age as well. Feel it everyday, lol.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I think it depends, at some point that age gap just doesn’t seem as important. I mean I’m in my mid-30s and Speaking to someone 20 years older. It’s all relative, I’ve considered what that means if we became something more serious and at the end of the day as long as I am cared for and treated properly it doesn’t really matter to me about the age gap. But maybe someone in their 20s/early 30s might not want some one significantly older because their priorities are a bit different at that point.

But also pointing out as others who I was when I was 20 is not the person I am now. I know who I am and what I want (generally speaking), I have lived and experienced life and a lot of things that I have wanted to do that if I didn’t get to do more that I would be okay with that. So I would say you would have to get a feel for the person because if it’s pretty obvious she’s not truly lived and experienced all the things she wants to then maybe that’s a pretty good sign they’re not the one.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Sep 26, 2020
I’m 60 next month and my Kitty, apart from being my wife and best friend, is 25 years younger than I.
Our two personalities work well together.

Speaking from the chalk face ..... there isn’t a day that goes past that I don’t have to find somewhere to be alone for a little while, shed a tear, and then put my heart back together.

Oh that I didn’t ...... but I hate the fact that I’m going to be old and probably have ‘kicked the bucket’, leaving Kitty broken, (through no fault of my own other than being old) and I not being able to do anything.
But there isn’t anything I can do about it apart from stay fit and active, share nude selfies and be happy for the now that we have.
The past has gone and we can not do anything about it.
The future isn’t here yet.
So make the most of the here and now.

Older D-types with younger subs are great for egos and play times ....... but I wouldn’t recommend them for relationships if you’re the sensitive kind of D-type (as I am) who’s not a spring cock/chicken anymore.

FC

PS
Kitty doesn’t know any of this.
It’s just between you and I.

Last edited by * on Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total