Online now
Online now

Gang bangs!!

Justme26
3 years ago • Sep 26, 2020

Gang bangs!!

Justme26 • Sep 26, 2020
I would like to try a gang bang but at the same time I am kind of terrified. What if I funk it at the last minute or, every one ells will be in great health? I could ask to just watch the first couple of times, but then they might just laugh at me. I came across a lady who wants to hold gang bangs in Bath. It would be perfect for me but would I just bottle it at the last minute? Would it be worth the days of worry before hand?

Anyone ever been to a GB? Or any advice from anyone gratefully received.
slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 26, 2020
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 26, 2020
Um. Never been to one, nor do I have a desire. I could never see how this would contribute to ones well being or personal growth. Its purely sexual, IMO, therefore I'm not interested.
Juljul​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 18, 2020
Juljul​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2020
My well hidden fantasy
Being overwhelmed by cocks, by men, by power and dominance.
I can imagine how intimidating it might be for men. I just dream of being overpowered
DrWakko
DrWakko • Oct 18, 2020
realfreakydad wrote:
a gangbang is all about having sex as many partners as you can! if you can’t handle all of that than stay away!

A gang bang is usually one female and multiple males.

An orgy is couples or multiple people engaging in sex acts. Some orgies will involve swapping, but people need to read the rules of the orgy before it starts.
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
lucrezzia wrote:
My well hidden fantasy
Being overwhelmed by cocks, by men, by power and dominance.
I can imagine how intimidating it might be for men. I just dream of being overpowered

Ditto!
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2020
Trust me they aren’t as exciting as you think ! Unless you are going airtight that can be fun getting everyone manoeuvred into the right position DAMHIK 😂😂
tallslenderguy​(other male)
A gang bang can have all sorts of angles to it. Um, i don't know if there is such a thing as "purely sexual," and that sounds a wee bit holier than thou to me. i have yet to separate my thoughts and feelings from sex, and don't know that i have ever met someone who could.

It may be more accurate qualify that it's usually one bottom vs "one female," we're not all straight. i have been the bottom in gang bangs, they're a pretty common event at gay bath houses.

i can't speak to straight gang bangs, never experienced that, but for me there have been two primary dynamics. One is, as a bottom presents taking all cocks, that happens pretty often at a bath house. The other is something i would prefer as i am more into relationship now than when i started out on my journey.

In a D/s dynamic, having a Dom who i have submitted control to, i've had a few Dom's who wanted to watch and control who bred me, i don't quite understand the Dom side or energy behind that, but for me, i only see one Top (my Top), for me, those guys He is choosing and wanting to breed me are an extension of Him, an expression of HIs need/desire and it becomes a very different scenario in that context.
    The most loved post in topic
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 19, 2020
Very interesting perspective, tallslenderguy!

From a straight female sub, my Dom spoke about sharing me before (that was before COVID, everything came to a stop earlier this year). The way I view it is I am his toy, and when he has a nice toy, he wants to share and show it off to his friends and I am supposed to do my best to make him proud.