Online now
Online now

BDSM without the DSM - thoughts?

nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
3 years ago • Dec 6, 2020

Re: BDSM without the DSM - thoughts?

The Thinker wrote:
A chat room discussion last night prompted my thinking on this topic. Someone presented the position that a good sub or slave would never be in a position where they need punishment, as long as the Dom/Master has taken the time to train them.

Interesting position.

So I played that out in mind mind. In an ideal scenario, it is quite possible that a slave/sub never needs any discipline at all. Going by the traditional kinks - BDSM - that takes DSM out. Would that be a satisfying relationship for you?

I am a Sadist, and I know that it would not be. Thoughts, please?

Playing and punishment are two very different things. As a slave I rarely need punishment and if I do it's not enjoyed. Now play time is a totally different thing. Please by all means whip cane cut etc and let me beg to hit subspace.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Dec 25, 2020

Re: BDSM without the DSM - thoughts?

The Thinker wrote:
So I played that out in mind mind. In an ideal scenario, it is quite possible that a slave/sub never needs any discipline at all. Going by the traditional kinks - BDSM - that takes DSM out. Would that be a satisfying relationship for you?

I am a Sadist, and I know that it would not be. Thoughts, please?

To me, as well, the “B” stands for “bondage”.

Sounds like a relationship between a rigger and / or rope top and a rope bunny / bottom: purely physical play, possibly some R&D scenes or maybe photo shoots, possibly attending rope dojos or exhibitions together, maybe even finishing and dyeing their own rope?

Or other sorts of bondage: predicament, chains and cuffs, mummification, hobble skirts, vacuum bags, bondage sheath gloves, mental, perhaps chastity, etc.
Miki
3 years ago • Dec 25, 2020
Miki • Dec 25, 2020
As a Maso-girl the "punishment" is the pleasure. As for just bondage, that ain't too bad if done right. Personally I like the humiliation aspect of it, especially when in a group of like mionded people and I'm tied up and "on display"-- where anyone can grope the hell out of me.