Online now
Online now

Whats your thoughts on hypnosis??

truckstopjunkie
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
truckstopjunkie • Oct 5, 2020
Well, I'd much rather have x-ray vision and jackoff. If hypnosis was the only way I could get a date, then I'd probably, go get a hooker instead. Hey I've got some really good roofies. They go good with this shine. I knew a guy in college, He eventually hypnotised this foreign exchange student. She graduated early, and retired at the same time. Isnt hypnosis a human trafficking offense now? Asking for a friend.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2020
@truckstopjunkie - I would rather be celibate than to have to pick up lot lizards at truck stops to get laid.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Hypnotist wrote:
MissBonnie wrote:
Science shows the hypnosis only works on some. Science also shows that it only works on you, if you secretly want it too and are susceptible to it. So if you take science into account there is no harm in playing with it...as your not going to do what you really don't want to.

This is inaccurate information actually. You neither have to secretly want it, nor do you have to be susceptible to it.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Maybe the research has been updated since I last looked or had to deal with it in my line of work. If it has I apologize. I have a background in psychological therapy process and its practices but I have been non practicing for a few years now (approx three~ish)

I should of been clearer on what I did say. Hypnosis is a well-studied and legitimate form of adjunct treatment for conditions ranging from obesity and pain after surgery to anxiety and stress. In a therapy setting it is beneficial to "some" and has a wonderful therapeutic benefits, others not so much, although they can often reach a deep state of relaxation . BOTH of which, I will agree with you are BENEFICIAL to the receiver.

That BENEFICIAL process within BDSM is a tool that has many uses. Guided conversations or behavioral therapy (under hypnosis or not) of any type, can have a powerful impact on behavior and feelings. Our brain is an incredible, complex organ, it works best when there is a limit to the incoming data. Too much stimulation at one time can interfere with our ability to focus....so of course it goes to show that used in BDSM it has uses also! Relaxed ANYBODY is more open to suggestions and *if* hypnosis works for the individual, then BOTH are a bonus.

Research I had read was in the Archives of General Psychiatry, that explains why hypnosis doesn't work for all ( I will try locate it for you if you like? ). In short it outlines why, not everyone is able to be hypnotized, and research from the Stanford University School of Medicine shows how the brains of such people differ from those who can easily be. I do remember in the article it did also say that those able to be hypnotized, the two areas of the brain that are responsible for processing and controlling what’s going on in your body show greater activity during hypnosis. And likewise, the area of your brain that’s responsible for your actions and the area that is aware of those actions appear to be disconnected during hypnosis. So I will agree with you, that when it does work with a person, it works!

I think its best to look at it, that if it makes your world turn, then more power to you! BDSM is about using what works for YOU and YOURS.
truckstopjunkie
I'll shake an antenna with a lot lizard and make sure she got a good meal and warm bed before I tried to hypnotize her.
truckstopjunkie
Hey if you have to hypnotize someone to be with them then I suggest you stay celebrate. I'd appreciate it.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
truckstopjunkie wrote:
Hey if you have to hypnotize someone to be with them then I suggest you stay celebrate. I'd appreciate it.

There is no place in this entire thread does it say anything about having to hypnotize anybody to be with them.
You are making things up in your head as if they existed, and then commenting on them.
truckstopjunkie
Ok gaslighter, dont defend yourself by trying to belittle me. Or make me think that you have any power over any thing that I exist by, and if i wasnt correct then you wouldnt feel the need to try as you might to, to defend yourself. You have my address, come hypnotised me. It's just a suggestion. I want you to, but I know you wont. I bet you wont give me your address. And if you did it would be fake. Because I would bring it to you.
truckstopjunkie
Yeah you are right I made it clear. Thanks for the help man. Are you hypnotized right now. Because it definitely works on you. I bet that's your profile that started this,.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
truckstopjunkie wrote:
Ok gaslighter, dont defend yourself by trying to belittle me. Or make me think that you have any power over any thing that I exist by, and if i wasnt correct then you wouldnt feel the need to try as you might to, to defend yourself. You have my address, come hypnotised me. It's just a suggestion. I want you to, but I know you wont. I bet you wont give me your address. And if you did it would be fake. Because I would bring it to you.

Gaslighter? You don't even know the proper context to use that word.

Make you think that I have any power over what? Again, you are imagining something that simply does not exist in this discussion.

Defend myself? Hardly. I am just pointing out that you don't have a clue.

Come to Alabama to hypnotize you? Hahahahahahahaha! And there it is folks. It is even clearer now.

It seems as if your failure to wear a mask has caused the virus to start eating away at your brain. I hope that you are going to quarantine for a couple of weeks.
truckstopjunkie
Hey you are right. Your knowledge has hypnotised me and I am at your service. What do you wish me to do?