Online now

Love at first sight....

kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Oct 1, 2020

Love at first sight....

kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Oct 1, 2020
Do you believe in love at first sight?

Have you ever experienced it?

That instantaneous moment when you feel as though a thunderbolt came down from the heavens and you fell in love.
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Do I believe?
yes

Have I ever experienced it?
Umm. That should be easy enough to answer right? But it isn't easy at all.
See I knew that I loved Wolf before we ever met. I was falling hard for him . But when we finally met in person and i was able to touch him and have him touch me, even as simple as holding my hand as we walked through Wal Mart. I was just in awe of him . My heart skipped a few beats , really it did. And I was done I knew that this was it . It was were i was meant to be.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 1, 2020
I had it two times... First I saw the guy from behind. It was like I have known him before, like I simply recognize him which wasn't possible. I was 20, he far older and ignored me. The second time was the same strange feeling... recognition. I checked if I could have had a projection, but no. Never seen before, nothing I ever had or known in my past.
I don't know what triggers a hormone high like that. Maybe a genetic abnormality. I can't recommend it. It's mostly one-sided and has rarely a happy end.

By the way... I don't take drugs.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Oct 1, 2020
No, and I never expected it to happen, particularly because it is not the looks I focus upon in the first place, but more the possibility of good compatibility.
Problem with that is, it would seem awkward to walk up to a girl and hand her a list of my characteristics along with a list of characteristics I would like my girl to have and ask her to consider it. I think if people did do that, there would be far fewer breakups in the world. Instead we have serial fatal attractions. Haha.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 1, 2020
Its not about the looks it's an attraction...it could be the way they walk, the way they talk. Their hair blowing in the wind. Maybe you cant even point out why, you are just attracted to them. I know that compatibility it more important, but there's got to be something to make you want to know them. 56 Ford? I was born in 56.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Oct 1, 2020
I have not personally experienced love at first sight when it comes to other humans.

When I was looking to adopt a puppy though I did have a non-romantic love at first sight feeling. A sort of captivating "he's the one!" moment when I came to his photo.

I imagine it feels similar between people but with a romantic spin. I'm demi-romantic though so it's unlikely that I'll have that type of reaction towards a person.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 1, 2020
One of the strangest experiences I’ve ever had was getting into a taxi and being absolutely blown away by how good the driver smelled. I asked him what cologne he was wearing and he said he wasn’t wearing any. He asked me what perfume I had on because it smelled really nice, and I shared that I actually wasn’t wearing any. We then had a laugh at how weird it was at how beautiful and familiar we smelled to each other. Then it got kind of awkward lol... I guess neither of us felt confident to overstep a professional boundary and ask the other out.
This is the closest I’ve ever come to experiencing anything as an “at first.”

Do I believe in love at first sight? Sure. There’s plenty enough people who’ve claimed that it has occurred for them, for me to ignore the possibility it exists. Is it likely to happen with me? No