Online now
Online now

Halloween Horror Challenge

ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 22, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 22, 2020
Not sure if this is the ideal "Genre Bender," but tonight is John Dies at the End. It's one of my October favourites and I needed to fit it in somewhere... and well, it is a bit of a bender. Perhaps the worst buddy cop story of all time ;p
Not the most perfect movie, but the book is amazing and in its own way, the movie captures a lot of the weirdness that the book does so well.
ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 23, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2020
For maximum potency, I pair John Dies at the End with chinese food. Preferably 5,289 grains of rice and extra soy sauce.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
Last night well more like the wee hours of this morning, I watched "The Babadook" 😱 okay, first off let me say Thank you Zerospace for listing that movie as a possible choice, because it did NOT disappoint!!

Of course, I watched it alone.. But even I was on edge! Ooooooh, and the ending!!!! They keep it? The Babadook!! 😯 awesome movie! Tell me why I now want one of my own?? 😂

🎃 Tonight's theme is "Female Vampires" 🎃

Slay, slay all day!! Haha.. I'm going with "Underworld" because why not?? Kate Beckinsale rocks!!! Admittedly so, I really don't know of many Female Vamps🤔 open to suggestions.

~ 8 more days til Halloween 👻
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
SSSHHHHH! No spoilers, Kore! 🤐

I ended up being influenced by an article I had read yesterday and chose for my genre bender - Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday. Everyone thinks it is a slasher movie, but it is mostly a possession film and a body-snatcher movie. Bizarre but admirable bc they at least tried to subvert a stale genre.

Female Vampire Night!

Dracula's Daughter (actually any Dracula movie where you see his brides will do, or Lucy...so most any Dracula movie)
Underworld (good choice, Kore)
Les Vampyrs Lesbos (cult classic)
A Girl Walks Home At Night (again, this seems to fit a ton of categories!)
Fright Night 2 (either version) (also technically Fright Night 1 as well, again either version)
The Lost Boys (never saw the sequels, but the first one has female vamps)
The Brides of Dracula (ironically, no Dracula in this movie bc Christopher Lee dropped out and they never changed the title)
any of the Anne Rice vampire movies (Queen of the Damned most specifically)
Anything based on the book "Carmilla"
The Hunger
From Dusk Til Dawn
Let The Right One In (or its American remake, Let Me In)

Lots of choices!
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
I think tonight, be size it's my favourite Genre - Vampires and Females no less, I am going to go for a triple (3 is my favourite number).

First I think I will for "Let Me In*(or the original as haven't seen that 🤔)

Second, definitely The Hunger. Haven't seen it in years and it's one of my fave.

Now for the third? I am tossed between Near Dark or The Vampire Lovers!!! Any input would be greatly appreciated!

It should be a good night!
🎃❤️🎃