Online now
Online now

Halloween Horror Challenge

ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 24, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 24, 2020
Not going to lie, was considering skipping tonight... female vampires to me just made me think of Queen of the Damned. Anne Rice has her place, and the movie will always hold a little nostalgia for me, but couldn't think of any female vampire movies to get excited about.

HOW did I forget about Let the Right One In? Just a well done film, in my opinion.

However, you helpful Cage folk have reminded me about a movie that has been on my "to watch" list for far too long: The Hunger.
I've never seen it, but am looking forward to this.
Hope you are all enjoying your Friday movie picks!
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
I, once again, let the Mrs choose so we went with Bram Stoker's Dracula. I personally loathe this movie but she adores the romance. *sigh*

Sooooo. It's Trick r Treaters night!

Every single movie that takes place on Halloween qualifies.
Halloween 1 thru a bllion.
Ernest Scared Stupid (maybe save this for tomorrow)
Hubie Halloween (i bet, haven't seen yet)
Halloweentown
Trick r Treat
Hocus Pocus (another for tomorrow)
Trick Or Treat (that 80s heavy metal devil music movie...stupid as hell but the title alone qualifies it)

You get the idea...happy hunting!
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
Awesome!!

I watched my pick, "Underworld" eh... I don't know what happened icon_sad.gif I used to enjoy the movie, but last night it had me in a drag. Soo, I switched and actually watched "Twilight".. More cutesy than horror but it had your share of female vamps! With that I was satisfied!! icon_smile.gif

🎃🍬 Trick 'r Treaters 🍬🎃

I'm actually thinking of taking the day & sporadically watch some picks from the list above or what others may suggest... Free day for me, so why not?!

My ultimate choice that I'll be watching tonight for the Challenge is going to be "Tales of Halloween" (10 short stories)

I have it on DVD 😱 & it still plays well!! Shocker!!
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
Okay, so this one recommendation is kind of out there, but the Trick or Treat scene is chilling... The movie "We need to talk about Kevin" on itself is a spine chilling, nerve wrecking movie all in itself.

I think tonight ( or today) I will go with Goosebumps 2 (although good for tomorrow, I have so many faves for tomorrow).

🎃😊🎃😊🎃
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020
I am a kid at heart (major little tendencies here). So today I am going to grab my stuffies and turn on Disney+ (love the HalloweenTown movies).

Then I may have to watch Monster House because it's a Favourite too.

And upon some research, I found two that I would love to see:

Mostly Ghostly: Have you met my ghoulfriend?

AND

Song of the Sea - this one looks Amazing (https://youtu.be/6Jxc7WkC674)

It's Kiddie Day - YAY
🎃😁🎃😁🎃
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020
My oldest kid loved the Mostly Ghostly movies. She's a huge Disney Channel fan.

Personally, I don't see any other alternative than Ernest Scared Stupid. We watch it every year and it never stops being funny. I really miss Jim Varney!
ursa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 26, 2020
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 26, 2020
Ghostbusters tonight.

Ghostly Blowjobs = A+.
So of course we watched Ernest. Family tradition. This was the first year my youngest actually got into the movie so that was fun!

I remember that this movie, on dvd, was the first Xmas gift my wife gave to me when we were first dating. Good taste!

I also treated myself to a new movie which I highly recommend to you all:
THE MORTUARY COLLECTION

Anthology movie, currently on Shudder, just came out. Sooooo funny and still creepy. Clancy Brown is the main attraction and, as always, he does not disappoint!
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
Last night I went with "The Book of Life" again, lol. As well as a "Monster High" movie... I have too many of those to name on Blu-ray & DVD and they're all so ghoulishly cute 😍 the dolls & accessories as well!! (Could totally ramble on this one!)

Ernest Scared Stupid... is a good one! Used to have it on DVD as well! "Booger lips" haha, my daughter was a fan of that one when she was younger. I enjoy Jim Varney films, hilarious!!

I'll be back with my pick for tonight!! Monday morning and all 😅

👻👾