Online now
Online now

What's it called when...

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2020
Quote: No. Not weird. No kink shaming here (or anywhere) is needed.

Playing devils advocate here because you're making a blank carpet statement. If they "find it odd" then that is their opinion. Regardless of whatever viewpoints there are on the matter that's just a simple fact. People will be a little "weirded out". Pretending it's anything other then weird can very well be a factor as to why they never explore said weird areas (and thus become more accepting in said areas). This is a somewhat unique event whatever way you look at it.

And I can only think of "forced" considering they're bound and "put on top". There's no definition for it really. But that would just be a safe label anyway. Go with the context and flow and enjoy the situation for what it is.
Miki

Re: What's it called when...

Miki • Oct 11, 2020
Zeph wrote:
What's it called when a girl is bound while wearing a strap on, and "forced" to use it to have sex with another person? Is there a name for that sort of thing or for a similar subject? Thanks.

You said "Forced"
I am sorry, but to me that spells RAPE
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Personally, I'm not sure what it's called. However, I'm curious myself what you mean by forced. It could mean literally forcing (rape), which you definitely should be careful of your wording if this is the case, because it isn't ok, ever.
However, if consent is given and you are forcing with consent, it would be looked at differently. Please just choose your words carefully and if you're going to use the word force, do explain what you mean so that people don't misread on a public forum.

By the way, if it wasn't meant in a non-consenting way... We all make mistakes. Sometimes we need people to recognize them and say something in order for us to learn and grow.
All the best.
shahh

Re: What's it called when...

shahh • Oct 11, 2020
Miki wrote:
Zeph wrote:
What's it called when a girl is bound while wearing a strap on, and "forced" to use it to have sex with another person? Is there a name for that sort of thing or for a similar subject? Thanks.

You said "Forced"
I am sorry, but to me that spells RAPE

"Forced" being in quotations changes the meaning entirely from ACTUALLY forced (rape) to a perceived 'forced' meaning some type of consent...even if that's CNC. Imho anyways.
    The most loved post in topic
shahh
shahh • Oct 11, 2020
Taramafor wrote:

Playing devils advocate here because you're making a blank carpet statement. If they "find it odd" then that is their opinion. Regardless of whatever viewpoints there are on the matter that's just a simple fact. People will be a little "weirded out". Pretending it's anything other then weird can very well be a factor as to why they never explore said weird areas (and thus become more accepting in said areas). This is a somewhat unique event whatever way you look at it.

I don't care wether someone finds it unique or rare or whatever. But to say 'weird' with zero explanation comes across in a dismissive, unthoughtful and unhelpful way.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Not disagreeing with you shahh. Some have questioned it. That may well have been his purpose for putting the quotes. It is just better, I believe, to be careful what you say and explain things if you aren't sure. Especially when it comes to this specific topic or anything relating. We can guess, but no one really knows the meaning of the quotations there.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Oct 11, 2020
I believe this is called a cuckquean. The female version of a cuckold or cuck.
SubLilli4u
SubLilli4u • Oct 11, 2020
It called YES PLEASE! lol
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2020
shahh wrote:
Taramafor wrote:

I don't care wether someone finds it unique or rare or whatever. But to say 'weird' with zero explanation comes across in a dismissive, unthoughtful and unhelpful way.

Not disputed. But it doesn't change the logic of what I stated. While I agree that it does come across as dismissive you're setting a bad example if you take that an uncaring approach yourself. You complained. You care. Please don't pretend otherwise. It's hypocritical. You're afraid of a negative mindset on the matter, and that's understandable. But it is STILL their opinion. If you don't care about that what reason do they have to care about yours? Isn't that being just as dismissive and unthoughtful yourself?

Think of it like freedom of speech. Don't have to agree with it. But it's still what they think. Only counter arguments, debates and logic to challenge people will change that. Not "About me and I don't care".