Online now
Online now

Private parts in profiles

Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 8, 2020
looking for a new fountain of youth? Yes of course this was your intention ... icon_biggrin.gif maybe you should have insert „brat“ and it would have happen. So funny
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
The Thinker wrote:
My intent was to point out the double standard between men and women. That's all.

Then I guess the response to that is: can you say there IS a double standard without reducing people to essentialist binaries? I think the myriad responses in this forum suggest the consensus is that no, we do not see a double standard as you have suggested.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
I have seen a double standard, and not just here. I have seen this at many places, since the internet came into being. Women who post vagina pictures have told me that they don't want to see penis pictures from men.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2020
If you feel the need to show such things in your profile it's one thing, but always having it in every pict shows it's probably the only thing you have to offer.
The Thinker wrote:
I have seen a double standard, and not just here. I have seen this at many places, since the internet came into being. Women who post vagina pictures have told me that they don't want to see penis pictures from men.

I'm not discounting your observations. Just saying that other factors are in play.

And let's be fair - penises just aren't very pretty. I'm saying that from an aesthetic perspective, not a hetero one. I'm perfectly cool with recognizing good looking cocks, and I have seen one or two on the net over the years, but generally speaking they aren't pretty.

If you were a woman, who spent her life in a male-dominated society with the constant threat of proverbial/analogous/metaphorical cocks getting jammed in your face all the time, wouldn't you be turned off by the presence of actual (if only pictorial) cocks being jammed into your eyeballs? I know I would.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2020
The Thinker wrote:
My intent was to point out the double standard between men and women. That's all.

It is not a double standard when most men generally want to see the private photos of women, and most women don't want to see dick pics from men.

A woman who posts a coochie photo is giving men what THEY desire to see.
A man who posts a dick pic is NOT giving women what they desire.

Having different wants and desires between men and women is NOT a double standard.

But, you already know this to be true. You are just trolling once again.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
Zerospace wrote:

And let's be fair - penises just aren't very pretty. I'm saying that from an aesthetic perspective, not a hetero one. I'm perfectly cool with recognizing good looking cocks, and I have seen one or two on the net over the years, but generally speaking they aren't pretty.

If you were a woman, who spent her life in a male-dominated society with the constant threat of proverbial/analogous/metaphorical cocks getting jammed in your face all the time, wouldn't you be turned off by the presence of actual (if only pictorial) cocks being jammed into your eyeballs? I know I would.

Let's get real. Most women who post pictures are not supermodels either. So the aesthetic perspective is valid, but also balanced. We are required to use the term BBW, right? Because all bodies are beautiful, right?

Well what about male bodies? That's another double standard.

But your second point is completely valid. However, if I were to extend that, these women won't exactly be pleased when their partner gets naked, now will they?

Last edited by * on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total
A double standard is when you set a specific rule but apply it to different populations in opposing ways. For example, no sex until married is the standard rule for many cultures, but the American double standard is that it's okay for men to have premarital sex (they're cool for doing so) but not women (they are sluts).

You have not established that there is a specific rule. You are just pointing out that two different populations (men and women) approach the same situation (private part pix) in different ways. That's just a difference of perspective.

Now if you want to discuss the reasons why the two populations you mention have these perspectives, I refer you to the answers we've all been giving this whole time.

Simply a miscommunication, that's all.