Online now
Online now

Private parts in profiles

Truppensturm​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 14, 2020
Truppensturm​(sub male) • Oct 14, 2020
Thank you. In that case I guess i will just focus on writing a good profile description and not worry too much about the picture.
KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Oct 15, 2020
KnottyBunny • Oct 15, 2020
I've never said or thought any man was compensating by showing their "private parts" on their profile. I believe it to show confidence and pride, which we should all have for our unique selves.
majordomo{cocksucker}
3 years ago • Jan 23, 2021
majordomo{cocksucker} • Jan 23, 2021
I am a little confused, are we not on an adult site with attraction to SEX? As @tallslenderguy​ pointed out so admirably. I tend to think of myself as gay with a touch of Str8 mixed in. I call myself a "Male oriented subservient cocksucker" and I am always looking for the alpha males who is going to ring my bells with his pheromones to the point that I submit to his needs. I am not able to place a photo in my profile that would do the same as a dickpix would be for a male looking to stimulate or attract a female, or a vagina for a woman who seeks to stimulate or attract a male. Nor am I able to use my nose to get what I want from a pix. But when I was living my Str8 part of my life dickpix were a part of advertising my wants. I rely on the word of mouth from those I have known (Most were in reality Str8 who appreciated oral sex from males). It reminds me of the idea of males justifying if women should be allowed to have an abortion or not. Why are we always trying to control everything about others? If it rings your bells, and its not illegal, nor does it hurt someone, embrace it.
SubAtomic
3 years ago • Jan 23, 2021
SubAtomic • Jan 23, 2021
I never really gave it much thought. But.

Some of the nude pics - male or female - are really nice - artful even - while others not so much. But.

I expect to see pics like that here - this is a site that is dedicated to a certain sexual bent - its not about people who are looking for other people who like dogs or are of a certain religion.

This is a sex site for people like me. I am more concerned with what else is included in a person's profile - what did they write about? Did they even fill it out? Photos - good or meh tell me they are at least willing to put some effort in. I'm good with it.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 24, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 24, 2021
Many of you may have noticed this feature so just a reminder that if you do upload a nude or sexually graphic photo you should mark it as such. This blurs the photo, giving the visitors to your profile the option to view the image(s) or not. We think this is a great way to allow everyone to share the images they want without forcing others to see something they'd rather not.

Also please remember nude images should not be used for avatars for similar reasons.
SassKay​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 25, 2021
SassKay​(sub female) • Jan 25, 2021
Whatever knocks your socks off; it's not my style to take nudes or to post them because I am paranoid but I also don't judge people who do. I kind of envy people a bit who feel that free and can celebrate their bodies so openly.

That said, I find it disconcerting to get "dick pic'd" if I am talking to someone privately. I would prefer to be asked before being sent an image. Likewise, if I say I am not comfortable sending a nude or if I say I am only comfortable if it doesn't have my face, I wish that would be respected without being excessively pressured. Nothing is really, truly private. Just my personal opinion and feelings.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 26, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2021
As long as their primary pict shows some class its jot as much a bother, but showing nothing but your tidy bits shows me theres not much else to ya
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
3 years ago • Jan 26, 2021
Interesting comments I have been reading here, I value peoples opinions and I have my own - if people wish to post nude pictures of them selves fine that is their own choice. I personally like clothed pictures - it gives me an element of I wonder what's underneath, the secret beneath a prize to unwrap.
I love the picture a good profile paints - the images created by words means more to me that any photograph can. I do feel that photos can create a one dimension 'picture' of an individual and they must be seen alongside a profile.
poppyclaire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
My only real issue is with receiving unsolicited dick pics from someone I don't have that type of relationship with. Never really heard of ppl having an issue with ppl posting stuff on their profile though, guy or girl. Live and let live imo.

I agree with @SassKay though. I hate when ppl try to pressure me for nudes.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 4, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Feb 4, 2021
Exhibitionist, sex fun, kink sharing, some joke, showing off, ads, coercion, hookups, power play, visual appeal, confidence, low esteem, and the list of reasons go on!