Online now

Private parts in profiles

Hypnotist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2020
The Thinker wrote:
"most women don't want to see dick pics from men."

That IS the double standard.

Wrong, and I really need to learn to stop feeding the troll.

When two people have different likes it does not mean that there is a double standard.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Surprise surprise. He's trying to get attention again and prove he's always right. Folks, please just don't give this person the attention he's looking for... He will never stop. My suggestion is to ignore these ridiculous posts. You will never get through to him. He thinks he's above everyone.
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
Sorry. I can't help it. I love this conversation!

Actually, my wife and I have had this convo many times. We both agree that women have much more aesthetically pleasing bodies, on the whole. They are, of course, exceptions. I do not find her hypocritical for her opinion. That would be like she and I agreeing that Pink Floyd is a better band than Led Zepplin, but she still owns Led Zepplin albums. That's not hypocrisy, just judgement. We are all guilty of our opinions.

BTW - I am not stating that Pink Floyd is better than Led Zepplin. I don't need to start a side-bar debate.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
"We both agree that women have much more aesthetically pleasing bodies, on the whole. "

OK, fair enough, but by extension would you also agree that some female bodies are more aesthetically pleasing than others? Or would that be body shaming and hence not OK?
Hypnotist​(dom male)
The Thinker wrote:
Zerospace, Would you consider it a double standard if a woman said that all female bodies are beautiful, but penises are ugly? I find it to be at least hypocritical. What do you think?

That is ridiculous.

I like cats, but I don't like dogs. I am not demanding that women have to like dogs, and they are not allowed to like cats.
If I believed that then I would be guilty of having a double standard.
It is also not hypocritical for me to like cats, but not dogs. It has absolutely nothing to do with hypocrisy.

Stop feeding stop feeding stop feeding
Sorry folks. I am totally keeping this ride twirling. I don't venture into the forums much (more of a blogs guy really). Maybe I should just stay out most of the time. I'm indulging my brat side waaaaay too much right now.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
Zerospace wrote:
BTW - I am not stating that Pink Floyd is better than Led Zepplin. I don't need to start a side-bar debate.

You don't have to state something that is commonly known among humans of above average intelligence. icon_smile.gif
😂😂😂😂😂

But for the record, I'd pick Floyd any day. But that's me. Currently in the middle of the Immersion Collection's edition of The Wall. I can't believe how far some of the demos came before making it to the final cut of the album. Wow!

But I digress...
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 8, 2020
You are so funny. Never thought I may find a bunch of "Frauenversteher" here ... men who deeply understand women. In my country it's more kind of a sarcastic joke by the way - not a good one for those who are. The idea that a dick is ugly - wow, how interesting is that and what says that about you? Most of us love them. Yes, there are double standards. Some woman want attention, but if they get it from the "wrong man" it is an insult. This seems to be a kind of fashion right now, and it's not smart. A compliment is a compliment ... you say thank you and that's it, even if it comes from a bum or a drunkard.
And please dont forget: There is no generic woman. We are all different! All kind of beautiful, like your dicks and like a mens body.