Online now
Online now

Private parts in profiles

Miki
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020
Miki • Oct 11, 2020
WTF? why all this "social science" shit? The original post was about showing private body parts!

Holy fuck! Relax guys! Show me pics of your dicks any damn time you want. I'm here because I'm a twisted bitch and I get what I got coming to me.
Miki
Miki • Oct 11, 2020
Personally.. I like dick pics. Sadly I'm a skinny Asian bitch with hardly any curves and definitely no tits.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2020
Miki wrote:
Personally.. I like dick pics. Sadly I'm a skinny Asian bitch with hardly any curves and definitely no tits.

Sadly? I assure you that many men find your type very attractive.

Except for the "bitch" part. Something should probably be done about that.
amalthea​(sub female)

Be mindful

amalthea​(sub female) • Oct 11, 2020
Thinker,

I also believe in academic research as well as practical imitations of research. In short, what sounds great on paper does not always translate into real life.

My caution to you was that you over generize in your statements and to be mindful of such. If you are looking for academic debates or discussion that is something different. I am pretty certain .y husband has also told you to be mindful of over generalizing because you could, unintentionally, do harm. Be mindful.

The original thing was about dick pics. I am not a fan. Not my thing unless I request but then I am also not going to post my stuff either. Other people are fine with it. Just means it is outside my comfort zone.

Please note I do not doubt your intelligence. I see that. What I express warning for is your lack of tact. Kind of Sheldon from Big Bang. You are smart. Probably quirky and maybe really nice just understand not everyone does communicate the way you do. This isn't a college or university forum.
Miki
Miki • Oct 11, 2020
Hypnotist wrote:
Miki wrote:

Sadly? I assure you that many men find your type very attractive.

Except for the "bitch" part. Something should probably be done about that.

Your kindness is not forgotten. I simply like calling myself that because it earns me spankings. Never enough
Hypnotist​(dom male)
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Oct 11, 2020
Miki wrote:
I simply like calling myself that because it earns me spankings.

As I said previously, something needs to be done about that. You read my mind.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}

Re: Be mindful

amalthea wrote:
Thinker,

I also believe in academic research as well as practical imitations of research. In short, what sounds great on paper does not always translate into real life.

My caution to you was that you over generize in your statements and to be mindful of such. If you are looking for academic debates or discussion that is something different. I am pretty certain .y husband has also told you to be mindful of over generalizing because you could, unintentionally, do harm. Be mindful.

The original thing was about dick pics. I am not a fan. Not my thing unless I request but then I am also not going to post my stuff either. Other people are fine with it. Just means it is outside my comfort zone.

Please note I do not doubt your intelligence. I see that. What I express warning for is your lack of tact. Kind of Sheldon from Big Bang. You are smart. Probably quirky and maybe really nice just understand not everyone does communicate the way you do. This isn't a college or university forum.

I don't mind if others don't communicate the way I do. What I don't get is why others do mind if I don't communicate the way they do.